+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hilton's Lost Chihuahua Turns Up

Hilton's Lost Chihuahua Turns Up

Hilton's Lost Chihuahua Turns Up

1 hour, 48 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton's publicist said Wednesday the reality television personality's missing Chihuahua Tinkerbell has been found.

The lanky socialite and star of the Fox reality show "The Simple Life 2: Road Trip" was offering $5,000 reward for the dog, missing for a week, Tracy Shaffer confirmed. It was unclear how the dog managed to get away, and there was no information on where the dog turned up or if the reward was given.

Tinkerbell decked out in pink coats or puppy-sized sneakers has made regular appearances on Hilton's reality show.

Posters for the pampered pet were displayed all over the West Hollywood area.

Hilton, 23, and her sister, Nicky, reported that the home they share in the Hollywood Hills was burglarized on Aug. 5 or Aug. 6 by someone who took jewelry and cash. Los Angeles police are investigating.

Paris Hilton was set to begin shooting for her first starring film role in "Pledge This," about a college sorority, this month. She's starred for two seasons on Fox's "The Simple Life" with her friend Nicole Richie.

Nicky Hilton, 20, married New York money manager Todd Andrew Meister, 33, at the Las Vegas Wedding Chapel early Sunday.
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...e_paris_hilton

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Oh thank God!

I was amused that the article on MSN said it was missing, and then pop! Just like that, the exact same article changes to, "It's been found!"

Well, that was the shortest news story ever!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I lost my cat a few years ago and we actually offered $10,000.00. Crazy? Yes. Do we love our pets? Unconditionally.

I'm glad to hear that Tinkerbell was found.

ETA: A week later she came limping home in the rain..barely could eat..but alive. Dunno what happened, but she came home & we still have our $$! And she's ok now.
    Last edited by Maveno; 08-18-2004 at 08:31 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Tinkerbell! I was worried about the little pup.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Yay! I am so happy that they found Tinkerbell.

USATODAY

Paris Hilton's beloved teacup Chihuahua was found Wednesday, her spokeswoman says. (Related story: Tinkerbell has no plans to promote book)

Hilton's camp offered no details, such as where the canine co-star of The Simple Life was found.

Or who found her.

Or where she had been.

Tinkerbell went AWOL a week ago, disappearing from the lanky heiress's Los Angeles digs.

What's worse: She was naked. (Tink, that is.)

No pink Chanel.

Not even a set of Louis Vuitton puppy slippers to cushion her step.

Was it a case of dog-napping?

Rumors began over the weekend. But it wasn't until Tuesday that a bereft Paris confirmed Tinkerbell was missing.

Last week Hilton, 23, offered a $1,000 reward for a "Lost Dog 8/11/04" and plastered West Hollywood with posters showing photos of an anonymous Chihuahua.

Hilton family assistant Wendy White told People that the missing dog was "Napoleon," not the famed Tinkerbell.

As the ruse unraveled, the Hilton camp fessed up, and Paris expressed her fears for her pup, and her purse.

"If they find out Tinkerbell is my dog, they'll hold it for ransom," Hilton told In Touch. "Everyone knows I'm rich, so they'll want millions."

Tuesday, Hilton increased the reward to $5,000.

Just how Hilton's precious accessory ended up lost remains a mystery. Star reports that the blame falls on Paris' sister Nicky, who left the door open at the house they share.

Conspiracy theories about Hilton's purloined pup abound:

Was Tinkerbell on a quest to liberate Shih Tzu Honey Child from the Nicole Richie compound?

Did Tinkerbell check into a canine Betty Ford treatment center? (Four days in dog years is equivalent to 28 human days.)

Could Tinkerbell have flown the coop in a jealous rage, as the New York Post suggested? After years as an only pet, tiny Tink was recently joined by a Pomeranian named Prince, a ferret and a kitten.

Some dared suggest Paris' ex, Nick Carter, might have plucked the pooch to avenge the couple's breakup.

The New York Post also wondered if Tink was simply lying low, embarrassed by the publication of The Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries.

Not so, says the book's author, D. Resin. "I just heard they found her in an Ugg boot!"

Diaries does hint that Tink had her worries. "Listen, my hide matches suede. ... If (Paris) gets bored with me, I don't want to end up as a hat or something. If I suddenly start not showing up in pictures without an explanation, please call the police."
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...lton-dog_x.htm

+ Reply to Thread