+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The bull that they bought just rammed Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    The bull that they bought just rammed Paris.
    Wow, that looked painful. That had to hurt!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Honey needs a sedative or something...that dog is fierce. Poor Tink.

I found P&N (catchy nickname) somewhat likeable in this ep...I'm a sucker for school sweethearts, I guess, because I found them helping that guy out sweet. I also thought them dancing to the singing chipmunk cute (and it was Paris, not Nicole, that did it). Aaaah! What's happening?
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I don't understand why this show effectively ended halfway through the journey. Did they forget that Arizona and New Mexico were on the way to California? Hell, even though they showed like 6 episodes of Texas, they only got half way across Texas! What about West Texas? I think it would be humerous seeing them in one of those nearly dead West Texas towns.

To no surpise, the shows take on Texas was very unrealistic, showing only ranches. However, I'm surprised that they didn't have Paris and Nicole stay with a hispanic family. A lot of Texas heritage comes from Mexico and with hispanics about to pass whites as the largest ethnic group in the state of Texas, you would think this show would show something other than rednecks ranchers.

This begs the question....did they really finish this journey or did they get airlifted halfway through?

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Wasn't there a rumor that P & N didn't make it all the way home? Looks like they did.
    That was the same rumor I heard before this season started. There was also all this talk of Paris and Nicole not getting along after the trip. The masterful editing of the finale may have fooled me.
    I guess we'll find out a week from now when they host the 2004 Teen Choice Awards.
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

Those little rat dogs are bad. Did you see the look on that cowboys face when those two gerbils were going at it and fighting on his couch. I though he was going to reach for his holster and grab his six shooter and start blasting away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12