+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Paris To Pal: Nick Beat Me

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I don't mind being in the minority here.. I like Paris and always have.
    Having bruises like the one's she has could EASILY be done by someone grabbing on, and I wouldn't doubt if Nick did do it. The split lip is pretty sad, cause that's not "easily" done...that's totally on purpose.
    Anyway.. glad she got rid of Nick the lil prick. Cause if he did do it, then he won't be able to do it again. Loser boy.

As for the name of the photographer who was suppose to do the S&M shoot.. David LaChapelle??? Now THAT'S funny!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm with you, Maveno, as much as I poke fun at the girls, I am actually quite fond of them at heart, and don't take in glee in the fact that either of them might be experiencing any real misfortune. I also find it cynical in the extreme to think of this as a deliberate stunt for publicity. I mean, I sincerely hope it's not, anyway; I cannot imagine someone doing such a thing--it seems she gets enough media attention without having to contrive ugly situations.

David LaChapelle is actually a fantastic photographer--one of my favorites, super sexy and hyper-stylized. If you're laughing because his name is similar to comedian Dave Chapelle's--well, I never thought of it before, but now I have the video for Chapelle's R. Kelly parody "I Want to Pee on You" stuck in my head, thanks!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    SnowFlakeGirl, that is one of the most hilarious spoofs he's done!! Thanks, now I'm forever reliving the R Kelly video too!

Oh, and I really, really highly doubt she'd do something like fake being smacked up, bruised...just for attention.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Nick went on ET and told them he didnt beat her and everyone who know him would know he'd never do thta. ASnd Paris Hilton after wont admit how she got the bruises but it's been said that Nick didnt do it and theyre trying to prove what actually happened.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345