+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paris To Pal: Nick Beat Me

omg that is just sad that this had to happen to her. I don't care who the woman is and what she has done or how she acts, no woman deserves to be hit.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I'm presuming Nick is innocent until proven otherwise. IMO, it doesn't look like bruises coming from an enraged and violent person. The bruises look like they came from some sort of restraints, not that I would be an expert at that. The swollen lip could of been from collagen...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    If she's really saying this then it's a very serious charge. He's denying it of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    If she's really saying this then it's a very serious charge. He's denying it of course.
    And if she's lying it's a very serious charge. She's will deny it of course. It's a lose-lose situation and I will not take sides until someone is proven guilty...or innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    And if she's lying it's a very serious charge. She's will deny it of course. It's a lose-lose situation and I will not take sides until someone is proven guilty...or innocent.

On people.com they said that she hopes this all dies down. If someone beat her up she should just put it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    On people.com they said that she hopes this all dies down. If someone beat her up she should just put it out there.

With the operative word being "If"

Oh my gosh. I'm no fan of Paris, but those are clearly hand prints on her arm. How awful.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by j2dap
    Would a girl like Paris who is so fashion conscious really go out in public and show off her bruises?

Yeah, i've wondered about that. You'd think because she's in the public light that she'd cover it up. So she's not talking but her bruises are. I don't know to see this as an attention ploy but she's not really doing anything to take attention away from herself.

hmm hard to say

to be honest, i would not be surprised if she was in an abusive relationship, celebrities are abused too, even people like paris hilton, i know a lot of people can't understand why she would put up with it or not have him arrested, but that is typical of abusive relationships

i truly believe deep down, i think paris might have low self esteem, kinda like jennifer lopez, they always need a man, i read in the us weekly article she said she has NEVER been single, that kinda set off a red flag to me

i think nicole ritchie has a higher opinion of herself than paris does

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    hmm hard to say

to be honest, i would not be surprised if she was in an abusive relationship, celebrities are abused too, even people like paris hilton, i know a lot of people can't understand why she would put up with it or not have him arrested, but that is typical of abusive relationships

i truly believe deep down, i think paris might have low self esteem, kinda like jennifer lopez, they always need a man, i read in the us weekly article she said she has NEVER been single, that kinda set off a red flag to me

i think nicole ritchie has a higher opinion of herself than paris does
    You know, jho had to audacity to say that she may have gotten a *little* carried away with her previous relationships. :rolleyes My a$$! she more than got carried away, as she says, she is a "serial marrying person"
    Though saying serial bride wouldve done it for me. lol

About paris having low self-esteem, i guess i can agree. She always feels the need to be in the spotlight, you know, full of attention.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast