+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paris To Pal: Nick Beat Me

if a tree falls in the woods, would you hear it? if the same tree falls in the middle of the highway, would you hear it? that is the same as hon with a j with beauty queen's situation, I hope.

God! Those bruises look so horrible...and painful! I am not a Paris fan but no one deserves THAT!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Would a girl like Paris who is so fashion conscious really go out in public and show off her bruises?
    Seems to me women who are abused lay low ;they don't make public appearences and wear clothing that shows off their wounds.
    I think this is all a publicity stunt. The only person I know of in recent memory who ran to the media crying that "I've been beaten , I've been beaten" was David Guest and that wasn't believable either.

How could bruises and a fat lip be a publicity stunt?! I dont think so at all BUT I am wondering why she is not covering up.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

I could be very wrong. I hope I don't sound insensitive; I just wonder.

Nick Carter denies it all, saying he doesn't know who did it. Here is an article from MTV.com

Although Paris Hilton has not publicly accused anyone of hurting her, former boyfriend Nick Carter has denied rumors that he abused her.

The Backstreet Boy said the rumors — which stem from reports in the New York Post and the New York Daily News that quoted unnamed friends of Hilton's speaking on her behalf — are categorically false.

"If they need the media attention, let them do their thing," Carter said in a statement Tuesday. "My family, friends and fans know that this is not my character and I would never hurt someone that I cared for or do anything like the malicious things they are claiming."

Marty Singer, Carter's attorney, told MTV News that Hilton's bruises stemmed from a photo shoot with Rolling Stone (see "Lawyer: S&M Photos, Not Nick Carter, Caused Paris' Bruises"). Hilton's rep would not disclose where her client's bruises came from but denied that they occurred during the photo shoot. She had no comment when asked if any charges would be pressed.

—Jennifer Vineyard
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/148...headlines=true

Here is another one regarding the bruises:

Bruises were spotted on Paris Hilton's arm this past week, and their origin remains a mystery. Sources close to her and her family are blaming Nick Carter in the New York press, but the Backstreet Boy's lawyer calls the reports "bogus" and blames a Rolling Stone photo shoot.

Hilton and Carter had dished their sides of a July 22 phone breakup in recent issues of Us Weekly and People, respectively, but no violence was mentioned in either account. Hilton has not publicly accused anyone of hurting her, but friends speaking on her behalf — and on the condition of anonymity — told the New York Post and the New York Daily News that the hotel heiress suffered abuse at the hands of Carter before this alleged instance as well as after the couple met up last week in Los Angeles.

Carter's attorney Marty Singer said his client did meet up with his ex-girlfriend, and that she even went home with him. But, Singer claims, Hilton is upset about what Carter said to People magazine and could be seeking retaliation by spreading rumors. Singer said the bruises were caused during an "S&M" photo shoot for Rolling Stone magazine, by a band or a strap around her arm that was too tight. To claim abuse, he said, would be "false and defamatory," and he faulted the Post of shoddy reporting. Singer also represents Britney Spears in her fight with the New York tabloid, which printed a photo of her drinking ginseng and called it booze (see "Britney's Bottle Battle: Post Says Whiskey, She Says Ginseng").

"This is a Post tabloid story," Singer said, "and no one is making a claim of abuse. If they do, we'll evaluate our legal options."

Sources at Rolling Stone said that Hilton's photo shoot was not "S&M themed," and Hilton's rep concurred, adding that the shoot was held weeks ago, on July 19.

"That info sent out by Nick's side is false," Hilton spokesperson Gina Hoffman said. "You can see in pictures taken after the Rolling Stone shoot that she did not receive any bruises from the shoot."

Where, then, did the bruises come from? Hilton's rep would only say, "No comment."

—Jennifer Vineyard
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/148...004/id_0.jhtml

omg..she got beat up real bad.. poor paris. whoever did it needs to be thrown in jail.

I can't say whether or not Nick was responsible, but I really doubt those were a result of a photo shoot. Who would fake something like that? I feel very bad for her.

Also, as to the questions of why she didn't cover up--why should she? I think the fact that most abused women hide in shame is a problem, not behavior to emulate.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles

Unfortunately,her ass is srawnier..have you ever seen that woman in heels? She looks like a doe just learning to walk!

Now that I think of it, it's true. She does stand pretty strange too. All crooked and bent. I know women do that to look skinnier.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Checking it all out!
    Can anyone say - car accident with alcohol involved?
    Mizz Piper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast