+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie to host the Teen Choice Awards

Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie to host the Teen Choice Awards

WebIndia123.com

Reality TV stars Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie have been roped in to host this year's Teen Choice Awards which will air on FOX channel next month.

According to Zap2it, the "Simple Life-2" stars will be joined by other teen icons like Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Garner, Ashton Kutcher, Mischa Barton and Tyra Banks, who have been nominated in various categories.

The music industry is to be represented by pop acts like Blink 182, Ashlee Simpson, Xzibit and "American Idol" runner-up Diana DeGarmo, who have also been nominated.

The people's choice based awards are famous for including a number of unusual categories like "Choice Liplock" and "Choice Movie Chemistry." (ANI)
    http://www.webindia123.com/news/show...=Entertainment

Now that the show is going to end I could use one more dose of Paris and Nicole . Just in case there are any teens reading this I suggest you vote early and vote often. http://www.teenpeople.com/teenchoice.

I want more Paris and Nicole man.

Did_It needs a Twelve Step program to wean himself from Paris & Nicole.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

But I don't wanna be cured.

+ Reply to Thread