+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

ok, they're adding BRIGHT RED COOKED crawfish to the darker red LIVING,. MOVING crawfish to appear that they caught more crawfish.

Nicole found another man, and I know she's said this like a billion times but she asked him how old he was, and when he replied "17" she asked "Do you love it?" I think that's hillarious.

And yes, they figured out the crawfish were boiled in about .07 seconds.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

These parents are way too protective and are making too many rules. What do you expect from Paris & Nicole!?!?!

Hmm, they actually dressed the girl quite cutely. Wayyy too much eye makeup, but she looks great.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Nicole threatens to hunt the date down and kill him if he isn't nice. The two who are having a date feel unconfortable. How could they not they have a camera in their face! This whole frogging thing is very planned.

Nicole richie announcing "let's go frogging" who writes for this show? There is no way I can believe that either of them know what frogging is, and certainly if they did they wouldn't suggest it.

Paris kissed a frog. It's official: she will put ANYTHING in her mouth, as long as it's not actual food.

Good news for the boys, I guess.

All in all, the worse show of either season.... 4/10

Still, as usual, Nicole has the funniest line of the show. Paris announces the THIRTEEN YEAR OLD girl looked cute and Nicole offers "She'll be pregnant in 6 months" LOL!

FORT Newbie

HELP please answer mee!!

hi! i was just wondering i missed the episode where paris and nicole get a crawfish.. did they sell it? how much? ty

FORT Newbie

hi!

In The Simple Life 2, how much money did Paris and Nicole get for the crawfish they got?? ty

I liked tonight's episode, they were actually nice!. I found the Louisiana accent interesting, it almost soundled like a French Canadian accent, especially the Mother. How many southern accents are there? I'd love to visit the south someday, and what exactly are crawfish,,,like shrimp?

They got $78. They tried to talk the guy up, but he wouldn't budge. And I think they said the weight of the crawfish was 52 pounds. Although it didn't look that heavy to me.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast