+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

6/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Ok, clearly.. the producers of this show go OUT OF THEIR WAY to find the SEXIEST hunks of southern man meat around. one of those "kids" looks deformed.

And yet, I'm strangely aroused.

I thought it was pretty funny, not the best episode though. Nicole was such a biatch to the guy, but he semi-deserved it. They really trashed that sausage place.

Next week looks really good. They help a girl with her first date.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I thought it was pretty funny, not the best episode though. Nicole was such a biatch to the guy, but he semi-deserved it. They really trashed that sausage place.

Next week looks really good. They help a girl with her first date.

I'm a total Nicole fan, because Paris doesn't do anything normally, but I loved it when the guy came in to find his sausage plant trashed and he asked them what the hell they thought they were doing, and Paris answered sweetly "Making sausages" while playing with the few pieces they actually made.

Priceless. Nothing, however, will ever beat the first episode where Nicole convinced that old guy to put on chaps on his naked old rear... Good times, good times.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Yeah, Paris actually made me laugh last night, with the "making sausages line". Also when the father said "Alright, the gravy train's over, girls" and Paris lets out this innocent "What?"

Those sausages looked gross. I know that's how some sausages look, but seeing dozens of them did me in. I may not be eating sausage for weeks.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I've Lost The Love - This Show Is Plain Stupid

i was so looking forward to SL2 - but as i'm watching the new episodes, i can't stand it !!!!!!!!!

These girls - whether they are in real life or not - act so freakin stupid. They can't even speak a true sentence...... "your hot", "that's hot", "i hate that", "i hate him".

These girls are so childish and immature - i really was hoping for more, but they sure aren't giving it.

I am so over it and will not watch another show.

Anyone else out there feeling the way i am?
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

You asking me.whadda I know? I still believe in the Great Pumkin. He'll be there next year I just know he will. You forgot my new phase....."Loves it"

I'm still enjoying it, but I can see your point. I think my biggest problem is, they both are coming across as completely unlikeable this season. They have very few redeeming qualities this season. They're just lazy and rude, which kinda sucks.. but the situations they get themselves in (scripted or not) are pretty funny. I had to admit, I'm guilty of saying "that's hot" and "you're hot" to people in the same way that they do it, but I've been doing it for years.. not just since seeing the show.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I don't feel the same way as you, at all. I don't care if they're being bitchy, rude, stupid, careless..etc.. The only reason that we're SUPPOSE to tune in is to laugh. Whether it be at them, or with them.

I'm laughing WITH them, because they know how they're acting...and that's what it is, acting. Sometimes there are rings of truth to what they're doing on the camera and I absolutely LOVE IT when I believe it to be true. For example: Paris saying "that's hot. I LOVE it. She says it about everrrrrything! Anytime I hear her saying it, it cracks me up. Nicole saying, "I pay someone to live for me". Come on, she said that cause she was getting pissed at hickboy acting like a dick.
    These two are just mugging it for the camera and also I believe truthfully annoyed at a lot of these hicks whom they're dealing with. I kkkknowww I would be!!!

I enjoy every second of this show because I would love to hang out with them. They have humor in their lives, and that's what I enjoy..humor/laughter. People get so wrapped up in the fact that they're RICH and believe they should ACT a certain way because they're rich. Well, I don't.
    Who has the right to have opinions about how a middle class family girl should act? Or a poor family girl?

They're in the news/mags/tv/clubs/etc cause they love the attention. That's why people think they should act a certain way, prim and proper always. I just don't agree. Once 'they' start cleaning up all of Hollywood and the actors/actresses lifestyles, then I'd agree.
    But until I hear that, I'm enjoying the ride with Paris & Nicole.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    This was one of my favorite episodes. Too many funny things. Too many to even mention.

Paris is hot.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast