+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris & Nicole Not Getting Along?

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Paris & Nicole Not Getting Along?

I'm sorry if this was posted here before. I skimmed but didn't see it. I thought it was interesting.

These clips are from E! Online reporter Kristin:

From evanichole: Is it true Paris and Nicole aren't speaking?
    Well, on Friday, the girls told Patrick Stinson (my E! News Live partner in crime) that they are definitely "still friends." But my sources tell me there's some bad blood there, and recent developments seem to back that up. Paris told me on Friday night at Fox's summer launch party that she had just learned about Nicole's music career earlier that day during interviews (Nicole is coming out with an album; so is Paris). "I didn't even know she was doing that until now," Paris said, "but I mean, I've been working on my album for the past year." When asked if she would consider doing a duet, Paris shot back, "No, that's cheesy." Seems like a good friend would know if Nicole is launching an album, no?

From larrypigtails: Maybe she just forgot?
    Maybe. But then she also "forgot" to arrive at the same time as Nicole. They used to do all interviews together, but this time around, with the exception of a few media outlets and a conference call, they've requested to stay separate. And when I asked Nicole at the party, "Where's your other half?" She replied, "She'll be here soon." It couldn't have been more obvious she really had no idea. Don't best friends tell each other everything?

From babey234386: Is it true the girls got time off this season?
    My sources tell me the girls were given Sundays off this time around, partly because of the train wreck that happened last season--the girls got fed up and quit the show a week early. And partly because they were on each other's last nerve.

Taken from: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...04/040614.html

Since Nicole was even talking about her album last year in Arkansas, one has to wonder if they really are on the outs or were even that close to begin with.

I don't know how true it is, but I thought it was very interesting to read.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

VERY interesting reading !!! They probably are friends - but all the times seeing Paris on celebraity uncensored, you'd think one of those times Nicole would be with her....... if they are best friends ! I have no doubt they are friends, just how good, i'm unsure of. Who really knows..... it is a t.v. show......
    STILL ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS - WHETHER THEY ARE TRUE FRIENDS OR NOT !
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

How did Paris not know about Nicole's CD until recently? I even knew about it! I have heard rumors about them not getting along, but I doubt they are true.

Now it would be a real shame if two hard working, friendly, unselfish girls like this somehow ended up hating each other.

:eyeroll
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Now it would be a real shame if two hard working, friendly, unselfish girls like this somehow ended up hating each other.

:eyeroll

FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

I saw Nicole Richie on a morning show a couple of weeks ago, giving an interview regarding rumors of their "broken friendship." She just laughed and said it was untrue but if it's publicity it's better than none. When asked if they got on each others nerves, she said, "just like friends ending up as roommates., they usually do get on each others nerves...a little, but that doesn't break a friendship." (something along those lines)

I refuse to believe it.

This is probably just another rumor to boost the rating of Simple Life 2.

How are the ratings are they doing alright? It seems to me a lot of people are watching.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_chick5
    How are the ratings are they doing alright? It seems to me a lot of people are watching.
    It is doing around 9.3 million, the best reality show for the summer rating wise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast