+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 6/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    How funny was that old guy in room 117 at the nudist colony.
    You couldn't have beat the grin off his face...I was like look it's 'Chops' in 40 years!

And $22 at burger king? They were just TRYING to run up a big bill. :rolleyes
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    How funny was that old guy in room 117 at the nudist colony.
    You couldn't have beat the grin off his face...I was like look it's 'Chops' in 40 years!

And $22 at burger king? They were just TRYING to run up a big bill. :rolleyes
    Nice reference to SL1, AF!!! It IS Chops in 40 years!!!

These girls are just.....stupid. Why is this show even on TV?? When they talk, they are totally monotone "Oh, that's hot" said in the least hot possible way. It's no wonder Paris' sex tape was such a dud. Even when they are begging for money, they are just...BLAH! These girls have less voice inflection than a computer from 1980.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Newbie
    I changed channels after they dogged that poor maid....
    On another note....I have always paid for fast food right after ordering it, not when I received it. I think that whole scene was set up or the employees were all too dazzled by the girls to get the money first....

FORT Newbie
    I know I have always paid for food before recieving it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist50
    I changed channels after they dogged that poor maid....
    On another note....I have always paid for fast food right after ordering it, not when I received it. I think that whole scene was set up or the employees were all too dazzled by the girls to get the money first....
    Must be Burger King because it happened to me awhile ago. After receiving the food I discovered I had left my money in the car. While my food was sitting by the register, I ran to fetch my wallet. I, of course, paid up without trying to return the food.

Salon

Could be to avoid any lawsuits, the backers hired/used their own people along the routes instead of unsuspecting patrons/customers??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345