Not really a "ridiculous" amount of money. It's by invitation only, and you have to spend around $5000 per month on yuor card to be invited. It's not technically the "black" card, it's the Centurion. It just happens to be black.
Some of the perks of Centurion membership:
* Automatic elite status on Continential, Delta, US Airways, and TWA airlines
* Access to Northwest, Continental, and TWA airport clubs
* Elite status at Hyatts, Hiltons, and 6 Continent hotels (Holiday Inns and others)
* Room upgrades at 4 Seasons and Ritz-Carlton properties
* Complimentary international cellphones for any traveling member, pay only for the cost of calls
* Personal shopper and special shopping hours at Saks and Neiman Marcus stores
* Assignment of a personal travel counselor and 24-hour concierge service, who can help you set up parties, arrange travel plans, etc.
I should also point out that the Centurion card is getting a pretty large number of complaints from those who hold it. Apparently, the service sucks. Most Centurion card holders either have changed back to the Amex Platinum, or are planning to. The annual membership fee on the Centurion is $2500, and much less with the Platinum - and the rewards are just about the same, with better service.
wow, for such an "elite" card, i would think the service was top notch! my bf's uncle has one and i only heard good things... well then, i guess i don't have too much to envy about that..hehe ;)
Fourtunately I will never have to deal with such poor customer service as those 'Black Card' holders.Spend at least $5,000 a month! In my dreams!
Cappy caps from the last episode at Caliente. :burn
(Sorry, no n00dz! But you can see Paris's blobbie. :winkgrin)
Nice pictures... Thank you...
A very Paris-centric Episode 4 Screen Cap collage.
Another pic from Episode 4.
Don't know which episode this is from, yet.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.