+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 6/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Well so far I am encouraged by the first 2 shows of this season. Many times you will get the 'sophmore jinx', where the shows in the 2nd season are nowhere as good as the first, but I found myself laughing a lot when I saw the 2 episodes last night.

Though I think that they set up the 'hide and seek' disappearance of the little girl. I'm sure that at least one of the production crew would be keeping their eye on the 8 year old girl.

So probably, when the parents got back they told them to act concerned when Paris & Nicole said they couldn't find their daughter. And then they found her in the trailer and everything was a okay!

Chris

I guess I'm the only one who was horrified when Paris flew off the horse and was then stepped on. She's incredibly lucky. Just ask Christopher Reeve what can happen when a horse throws you.

Other than that, I got a kick out of these girls last season, and I expect I'll continue to get a kick out of them. Doesn't matter to me if it's somewhat scripted, as long as it makes me laugh.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I guess I'm the only one who was horrified when Paris flew off the horse and was then stepped on. She's incredibly lucky. Just ask Christopher Reeve what can happen when a horse throws you.

Other than that, I got a kick out of these girls last season, and I expect I'll continue to get a kick out of them. Doesn't matter to me if it's somewhat scripted, as long as it makes me laugh.

I think most of us were not horrified by it because we had already heard about it a long time ago when they were filming the show and knew she was fine - plus the fact that she has rode horses all her life and she did not even know how to make him slow down - yea, she's rode a lot of horses, we could tell what an ole pro she is at it - looked like a 10 year old that had never seen a horse before to me!!! Just the same, the entire show was hysterical!!!

Paris' horse incident is only funny after the fact. The show wouldn't have aired it if it had a tragic outcome. I agree, Qboots, she is extremely lucky! I figured out why I like this show...it's an entertaining fashion show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678