+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 6/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    WHOA! Did you see how high Paris was bouncing on that horse before being thrown off?
    I was really laughing at that, and right after she just said "I've been riding horses all my life"...on what a merry-go round?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    Ummm they didn't spend a lot of time on Nicole in her grandma swimsuit.

Was it just me or did she look like a potato with legs?
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Heck I'd give them $5...

What man wouldn't give Paris or Nicole a fiver in exchange for being on national TV and (maybe) getting a hug too? I mean, what's the harm? Well...I guess there's always the risk of them walking off after the transaction and giggling or making some snide remark about you, but men are conditioned to deal with that.

I never thought I would be so happy a show was back on the air. It's crzay and they're nutzz. I could sit back and trip off them all the time. I'd give up a five spot in..... ooooh ....0.3 seconds.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Was it just me or did she look like a potato with legs?
    No it wasn't just you...I saw it too - good description.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Newbie
    I thought it was funny when Paris said she'd been riding horses all her life but yet she didn't know how to get them to run or stop. And then they said back in LA you're not ghetto if you don't have those lights. What the heck do they know about being ghetto?

This show cracks me up!!!! Scripted or not!!!! My husband makes fun of me for watching it - he hated me watching it during the first season because he hates Paris Hilton - I tried to tell him how funny the show is and last night he got home late and did not feel like getting up from the couch and was "forced" to watch the show and he NEVER stopped laughing - he really loved after Paris was thrown from the horse and she got up and there was dirt all over her face and in her teeth!!!! Talk about hysterical - I was laughing more at him than the show - he finally gets it!!!! YAY!!!!

That was the funniest part. "I've been riding horses my whole life." "How do you make it go faster?"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm so bummed that I didn't watch it!

Chose to talk to the neighbors outside instead. The convo wasn't even that great either. Sorry Paris & Nicole.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    No it wasn't just you...I saw it too - good description.
    NOT to be ugly, but Nicole does not miss a meal does she??? She has the oddest shape and she walks funny - I guess she would look better if she was not standing next to Paris!!!! Talk about skinny!!!! Anyway, I thought that bathing suit was hysterical as well - and then you look over at Paris looking like she is in a Playboy video taking her shower - just looked VERY odd!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast