+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 6/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I watched the show against my better judgement. I'm sorry but it's too scripted for me. The whole thing with little Kayla & her parents was clearly rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    did their South Beach shopping receipt say $112,000??
    $112.00
    This is a great show...it's really funny.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Weeki Wachee is about an hour north of Tampa. I used to live in Tampa. It only takes about 45 - 60 minutes to get to Tampa from where they were staying so it is probably true that they went out - they were in the middle of nowhere and there is nothing to do there, trust me! The only thing to do is to hop on the interstate and drive to Tampa!!! Everyone used to come to Tampa from Brooksville/SpringHill Area - I knew several people from that area that would drive to Tampa to go partying - JMO

NOTE ADDED - JUST CHECKED THE MAP ON YAHOO - It is 57 miles so it is definitely less than an hour drive to go PARTY!!!!!
    yeah- the other possibility was the close-up of the I-10 sign was out of place or out of sequence- they did a close up of I-10 East and I-10 west which would be up near Lake City- then they showed the girls at Ybor City in tampa.

(I golfed out in Brooksville a few weeks ago, World Woods- talk about hicksville- nowhere)

Parts I find so hilarious, even those that are so obviously rigged (as was previously mentioned by Firestorm). I think the constant censor blurring over the butt cracks in almost every scene is a hoot.

What I didn't like was to see them take from so many people who have so little and then make jokes about it all. Particularly the nice family who had been living in the trailer park and cooking on the Coleman for the last month. It left a bad taste in my mouth when they talked about how horrible the food was. I am sure a bunch was edited out and that they were really nice to the family BUT those people have next to nothing and were generous enough to share what little they had...and it wasn't even appreciated!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I'm sorry but I'm really sick of these 2 spoiled brats. When they were begging for breakfast at the trailer park and found a family that invited them to breakfast I thought, "what a nice family". Then what do these 2 do, they complain how gross the food was.

I'm sorry, but this is just ridiculously funny. They are such b*tchez. If I could get away with half of what they seem to be able to get away with, I so would!

Yes, I don't eat fried food, but if a stranger was nice enough to offer me breakfast I wouldn't accept and then five minutes later, turn to the camera and make derogatory comments.Teaching a little girl how to swear was not funny at all. Nicole is quite obnoxious, Paris sort of tones it down a bit, but I guess the old adage that money doesn't buy class is true. You'd think these girls grew up in 1950 with their helplessness, but the show is so contrived, like, at least pretend some of it is real. Stay tune for next week, when Nicole gets another babysitting gig and teaches 9 year old Katie Sue from Arkansas the proper way to do heroin.

I really thought that Nicole was the one who was always pushing the envelope on last night's episodes. And, as my daughter pointed out, she thought she noticed other people possibly slipping money to the guys that Paris & Nicole were panhandling from. I smell really scripted reality show. And, BTW, what was the guy at the ranch smoking that he would do the chaps schtick while being filmed for national t.v.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Yea, now a lot of it is scripted, but its still funny.
    Briggs to Mario: "Keep your hands out of the nookie jar."

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    "If we need mermaids later on, we will call you"

Ya, because they aren't earning enough out in Hollywood
    I was a little dissapointed they didn't let Nicole and Paris perform.
    That could've made for some great tv seeing them try and fail.
    Not that last night's episode wasn't good enough, especially with the "fan service" that got interrupted because Paris thought she had a worm on herself.
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast