+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick and Paris: It's Over!

Nick and Paris: It's Over!

USWEEKLY:

Paris Hilton may be back on the market! Nick Carter her boyfriend of about five months is telling friends he gave her the heave-ho over the Memorial Day weekend, according to a Carter pal. "She put that boy through the ringer," the friend says, adding that "Trust issues," stemming from Hilton's several rumored liaisons, did the couple in. Carter already has his sights set on Jessica Simpson's little sis, singer Ashlee Simpson, 19. Carter and Ashlee flirted heavily with each other at a Clear Channel radio gig in Dallas on April 29. You'd think Carter would be man enough to break the news to Hilton-her reps insists she and Carter are still in love.

Okay, like I said in the Paris thread...how many frickin' Nicks, Nickies, and Nicoles does this chick know?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Just heard from ET that it was just a rumor and that the couple would walk the MTV Movie Awards's carpet toegther

wasn't this Nick Carter a little young for her anyways ?? I have NO IDEA of his age, but he looks so freakin young !!! Too young for Ms. Paris I think.... although she could probably teach him a few things !!!!!
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Nick is 23, I believe.

Thanks Copper - same age then..... boy he looks young (to me).
    Yes, Ms. Paris was on ET last night - and they asked her about the break up - is not true and .... "they are more in love than ever".
    IS IT TIME YET FOR SL2???????????? I AM SO READY !!!!
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CopperPenny
    Nick is 23, I believe.
    He's 24 actually

FORT Newbie
    I dont think Paris and Nick make a very good couple, but maybe it's just me.

Who in the world is Nick Carter? Google it I guess.

OHHHHH PLeeeassee. She can do a whole lot better than that. He is so not cute. He has a puffy looking face and looks he would cry if you made him mad.
    She's Paris Hilton go get a male supermodel or super stud athlete and have beautiful children . Honey don't risk watering down your genes with some puffy faced kiddie pop music band singer becuse you never know when ....oooops honey......... I see two lines. Pop goes the inheritence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast