+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nick and Paris: It's Over!

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4Me
    He's 24 actually
    Oh - that's right. He had a birthday in January. I'm out of shape with my BSB facts.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_chick5
    Who in the world is Nick Carter? Google it I guess.
    He's one of the members of the Backstreet Boys. He's the one with blonde hair.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Yeah, I did the Google on 'ol Nick and saw his photo that's why I said she could do better then that,but that's just my hummble opinon I know this guy is supposed to be a heart throb for alot of girls/women,but I just don't see it. Paris take a break from boys for awhile and get your self a man.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The last "man" she dated is now hawking their video taped sex to any and all. Really classy. Nope, I can see why she likes guys her own age. Before that whole "she could be my mealticket" thing kicks in.

Carter must be rolling in his own bucks from BSB , and doesn't need hers. They were shown at the MTV movie awards and Ashlee Simpson was shown watching them smooch it up on the red carpet. She at least was good humored about it.

He's a pig OINK,OINk,OINK

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, I did the Google on 'ol Nick and saw his photo that's why I said she could do better then that,but that's just my hummble opinon I know this guy is supposed to be a heart throb for alot of girls/women,but I just don't see it. Paris take a break from boys for awhile and get your self a man.

Paris is younger than Nick, so he's not exactly a boy. And she's not even pretty...I think it's interesting that for someone with a lot of money, Paris Hilton is white trash.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckapants
    I dont think Paris and Nick make a very good couple, but maybe it's just me.
    It's not just you. He could do a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosreigns28
    Paris is younger than Nick, so he's not exactly a boy. And she's not even pretty...I think it's interesting that for someone with a lot of money, Paris Hilton is white trash.
    if she's white trash, then paris and nick are perfect for each other..have you seen his family? holy smokes.. talk about epitome of trash..

OHHHHH PLeeeassee. She can do a whole lot better than that. He is so not cute. He has a puffy looking face and looks he would cry if you made him mad.
    She's Paris Hilton go get a male supermodel or super stud athlete and have beautiful children . Honey don't risk watering down your genes with some puffy faced kiddie pop music band singer becuse you never know when ....oooops honey......... I see two lines. Pop goes the inheritence.

He is pretty corny isn't he? He seems like a boring guy and he is not that handsome. I say, she could do better. She's a pretty girl-she just needs to take a couple trips to McDonald's and she'll be fine.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Okay, like I said in the Paris thread...how many frickin' Nicks, Nickies, and Nicoles does this chick know?
    I KNOW! Seriously, now...
    I was in love with a difficult man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12