+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Looking good Nicole, looking good.

[QUOTE=Carissa2G]She really did lose a lot of weight, because on SL2 sometimes you can see her rolls bulge through her tight tops and stuff.

haha, yeah I remeber seeing a few rolls in the past, but she so cute and bubbly that I didn't care Now she's thrown down the gauntlet and she's settin' the red carpet on fire. What a dream.No don't wake me!

IMHO:
    Nicole is a stylist's creation. I have seen her without all the extensions and makeup and it isn't a pretty sight. I admire natural beauty the most. Without the thosands of bucks in hair extensions and makeup artist she would be another frumpy heiress.

I guess I have never understood people like her and Paris that are famous simply for being famous??

I applaud the artists that make her look gorgeous everyday!

No I am not bitter, I just don't think she is all that. Too artificial. I need an airbrusher! Stat!

I also subscribe to Stuff and read that article. Thought it was amusing. She definetly sounds more intelligent off the show.
    See my own reality show @ www.b4rb.com!
    My shows: Big Brother, What not to wear(bbc version), Survivor, American Idol, Real World

[QUOTE=b4rb]IMHO:
    Nicole is a stylist's creation. I have seen her without all the extensions and makeup and it isn't a pretty sight. I admire natural beauty the most. Without the thosands of bucks in hair extensions and makeup artist she would be another frumpy heiress.

Shhhh. Your going to wake the kid and mess up his dream.

I haven't seen any pictures of Nicole without her make up so I can't really say how she would look without it ,but she looks like she's trim and fit without the benefits of a stylist and or air bushing.

FORT Fogey
    I can't say she looks all that beautiful with makeup either... she looks used up imo.

Nicole was #27 on Maxim's 100 Hottest Females.

Nicole with Nicky Hilton at the MTV Movie Awards.

[IMG]images/img/04nickynicolemtvmovieawards.jp g[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

O.K , Now I'm awake and I'm mad .There are some people saying some viscious things about Nicole not looking good without make up.I want proof ie photos to back these cruel statements up. Wow, I think Nicky might be hotter than Paris.

Nicole doesn't look good WITH makeup. I'm sure she's even uglier without it. Who needs a picture? No need to scare the kids.

I've always thought Nicky Hilton was hotter than Paris, she looks great in that pic. At first I thought she looked better as a blond but the dark hair looks great and brings out her eyes. As for Nicole, it's not the best pic and she could use a comb!

+ Reply to Thread