+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Are you sure she's claiming she's a virgin? She must have been misquoted I think she's claiming she's a vegan.

Nicole was on Leno tonight, hitting on Vin Diesel and 4 players from Tampa Bay Lightning. I didn't think her hair-do was very flattering. They showed a clip from the upcoming season, of her begging people for money. To pay a tollbooth I think.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

She's just a flirt it's all just fun and games (until somebody gets hurt )
    You know Vin Diesel woulda been with that. I didn't see the interveiw though so maybe I don't know.Was she just acting like a fun girl flirting with the boys or was she acting like "uh,uh ,no she dii -ant"

A virgin?!?! I'd sell ALL of my possessions (including the clothes on my body) and whatever $$ I had from all of that... I'd BET in Vegas that she's NOT a virgin.

I'm bummed. Last night I was watching Leno, waiting for her to come on. I woke up at 3 a.m.. Missed it! The couch has some secret lil sleeping pill effect on me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I read that Paris is supposed to be on the Leno show on Mondaynight so that set your alarm. I don't know if I'll be able to stat up and watch it, but I'll probably tape it.

Here's a link about her being a virgin! http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds14690.html

One half of the Simple Life cast has admitted to still being a virgin.

That having been said, many internet users would be quick to deduce by elimination that the posh girl behind the shocking revelation is Nicole Richie, daughter of singer Lionel.

The 23-year-old told Stuff magazine: 23, said: “I’m a virgin. If Britney can say it, I can say it.”

She then went on to let slip that she has a pierced nipple, but won't let anyone touch it “because my hair has snapped on it before and it hurts”.

Season two of The Simple Life premieres next Wednesday, June 16, on FOX in the US.
    She does bring up a good point about Britney!

Well thanks for the scoop, Fanatic. I, for one, am ASTOUNDED.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Well thanks for the scoop, Fanatic. I, for one, am ASTOUNDED.
    When I read the STUFF quote, I assumed that she was making fun of Britney for claiming to be a virgin (as opposed to saying that she, Nicole, actually was one), but maybe I'm too skeptical.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey
    I think I would agree with your analysis Miss Griss... she was saying Britney's a slut as well.

Britney's a slut?!! NO!

Heh heh, sorry, just being goofy.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread