+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

[IMG]http://[/IMG]

hope this works

I don't think it did, Fit Chick, all I see is a red X.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Finally Nicole is in the house. I think she looks great in this photo. What do you think???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fit_chick5; 05-27-2004 at 01:59 PM.

Nicole looks great! She has definitely shed a few pounds. I wish she would ditch the blonde hair though & go with a more flattering shade, like maybe a light brown.
    I wonder how tall she is. Paris towers over her. My best friend is 5'10" & I'm only 5'2". We're a sight!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

In a way I agree with you Holly71 in regards to her hair color ,but I can cut her some slack because she's only 22. I would love to see her with her natural hair color like maybe in the fall. I hope she continues to keep the weight off and after reading about her struggles with drugs I'm hoping she can stay clean.

Good job, Fit Chick! I agree, she's looking quite the Sexy McSexpot in that photo.

I don't mind her blonde, it's cute and I'm sure she has to keep it that way for the show, to reinforce the "two dumb rich blondes" theme. But I have seen pictures with her with other, darker shades, and Holly you are right, it's quite flattering and more sophisticated.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I would love to see those photos of her with the darker hair color.
    I think your right I think she's gone with the blond to primarily play up the dumb blond image for the show. Look at how many people claim to hate her and Paris over their act and refer to them as dumb blonds. If it works....

I can't find those pics anymore--they were in a NY society website from before SL1 (she had short, wavy, medium/light brown hair), and it looks like they took down the link. Sorry!

Here's a few more pics of her, they are so not the picture I was looking for, but I thought you all might enjoy them anyway:

[IMG]images/img/0_nic.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/2_Nicole.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/1_Nicole.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/02467047748.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/0165808195.jpg[/IMG]

That Stuff cover with Nicole is smokin!

+ Reply to Thread