+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

I agree,but who's going to provide Lionel with a better life. I think Nicole gets a raw deal in the media at times .Fot the most part I think she's well grounded I've never heard of anything bad about her like drugs or dui's

You haven't been paying attention, then.

Nicole was busted for drug posession shortly before filming began on the first Simple Life. She had her driver's license revoked, which is why Paris did all the driving in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_chick5
    I agree,but who's going to provide Lionel with a better life. I think Nicole gets a raw deal in the media at times .Fot the most part I think she's well grounded I've never heard of anything bad about her like drugs or dui's
    She was a heroin addict prior to the first "simple Life". I saw her on one of the talk shows (possibly Oprah?) discussing how she's cleaned up her life. As another poster mentioned, she seems so much more intelligent and articulate than the silly person she seems to be on SL. The same is true of Paris.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The only thing important, is the boyfriend she keeps speaking about is Justin Guarini of "from Justin to Kelly" fame. *snicker* If you can't find enough cheesy pop on your own, you marry someone who can get you an endless supply. They may have broken up by now , though it hasn't been splashed over the tabloid media.
    I have to give her props for cleaning up her act. So many celebrity/rich kids get into that hole , and don't manage to get out.

Nicole looks great in the pics. I agree, I think she's lost weight as well. Nicole was so hilarious in the first season and I'm really looking forward to the second.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    You haven't been paying attention, then.

Nicole was busted for drug possession shortly before filming began on the first Simple Life. She had her driver's license revoked, which is why Paris did all the driving in the show.

Noooo say it ain't soooooo MOOOOO and queen b. Not heroin I've got to read up on this. I admit I like the show,but i never really follow up on the lives of Nicole or Paris .this is news to me. No wonder she looks so thin. Heroin is a serious drug.Not from my own personal experience but from those I know who've been addicted to drugs heroin is very hard to kick. If she was busted for drug possession prior to the show it would appear she's still struggling with her demons.

Here's the link to the thread in the Simple Life 1 forum regarding her bust:

Scandal for Not-Yet Reality Star

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Here's the link to the thread in the Simple Life 1 forum regarding her bust:

Scandal for Not-Yet Reality Star
    Thanks for the link I read it and I'll search for some more info.
    HMMMM funny celebs or celebs to be seem to get busted for something before their show/movies/albums come out. I don't want to make light of her addiction if in fact it is real, but there seems to be a trend .I still think the show is cute,but now I 'm starting to get sucked into some aspects of Nicole's and Paris' personal lives.

Her addiction is "in fact" very real, fit_chick5, and, to her credit, Nicole herself has been very forthcoming about discussing it in the media.

She and Lionel were even on an episode of Oprah, where she talked about how family tragedy led her to drugs and partying at the age of 13. Nicole said: "I was like a trash can—I took everything."

Pics from the show:

[IMG]images/img/oprah_20040521_landing_284.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/oprah_20040521_01_350.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/oprah_20040521_05_350.jpg[/IMG]

Read more about it on the Oprah site:
    http://www.oprah.oxygen.com/tows/pas...20040521.jhtml
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

[QUOTE=SnowflakeGirl]Her addiction is "in fact" very real, fit_chick5, and, to her credit, Nicole herself has been very forthcoming about discussing it in the media.
    Thank you for the Opera link Snowflakegirl I know that struggling with a substance abuse problem is no easy thing and at least she is trying or at least appears to be,but I think you can understand my suspision regarding the timing of her arrest before Simple Life 1 aired and her other violation which resulted in getting her driving licence pulled. Every celebrities situation is different all I'm saying is it appears that they often get "busted' right before they have something coming out.At anyrate given her past and the fact that Lionel Ritchie took her in speaks to some aspect of his character and I imagine she's in a much better place then she would have been if she remained with her biological. The fact that she is articulate and not an air head when not on Simple Life is why I enjoy the show. I couldn't bare to watch if she were that dingy in real life.

+ Reply to Thread