+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

John McEnroe has a new show on CNBC, and Nicole was on last night. I find her much more interesting in interviews than Paris.

John kept trying to get her to admit that the producers tell the girls what outrageous things to do, and she wouldn't quite go that far, but she did say "We know there won't be any consequences for our actions, so that gives us the freedom to do things we wouldn't normally do."

McEnroe said that surely it must have been the producers who told them to leave the pies outside in the episode last season where they were on their way to the fair. Nicole said no, the truck wouldn't start so they just set the pies down and went in to phone for help. When they came back out and saw the pies mangled, they thought the producers had done it.

She's very open about her time spent in rehab for heroin addiction, and mentioned she was at the same rehab centre as Elton John, who was also on the show last night and probably not overjoyed with that little tidbit.

She mentioned she has 4 other projects in the works: a book, a movie, an album and a line of make-up.

She looked very nice in white slacks, white sling-back pumps, and a black sleeveless top.
    Last edited by Qboots; 07-18-2004 at 02:44 AM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thanks for the recap QB! I seemed like a really good show.

Thanks for that, QBoots! I'm sad I missed that one, but thank goodness I've got your great, detailed recount.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oh geez, she's doing an album too?!

What is wrong with people...

Wasn't Nicole the first of our ditzy duo to claim she had musical aspirations? She's always said she was a "singer." I never heard jack-all about Paris wanting to perform music until just recently.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    I have never heard Nicole sing,but a few people have told me she has a good singing voice.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Yes she was, she didn't say much, but was good none the less.
    Thanks for the info,unfortunately I missed it. It's good to hear she did well.

there would be no show w/o nicole

I have to say - I watched this weeks episode and was laughing out loud the whole time, mostly due to Nicole. She is absolutely hilarious. Paris just stands around like a tan skeleton. I am really impressed with Nicole, and she does look fantastic.
    The network lucked out having her on there, if it was just Paris or Paris with Nicky it would have been a bomb. Nicole is adorable, yet has just the right big of raunchiness. She's great.

Rileycat! I do agree with you, I think Nicole really makes the show. I find myself wondering sometimes what it would have been like if, as originally planned, it had Nicky Hilton instead of Nicole. I don't know very much about Nicky, but if her personality is at all like her sister's, imagine how drab it would've been.

Sorry these are so small, but I wanted to post them because I think Nicole looks great in these pics. They're from the FOX All-Star Party about a week ago.

[IMG]images/img/7-16-04_nrichie_01.jpeg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/7-16-04_nrichie_02.jpeg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/7-16-04_nrichie_03.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/7-16-04_nrichie_04.jpeg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/7-16-04_nrichie_05.jpeg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/7-16-04_nrichie_06.jpeg[/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread