+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Funny, did_it_again, I missed Nicole's Kimmel appearance and it was because the exact same thing happened to me last night!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

See, and I tried to set my TiVo to record Jimmy Kimmel, and it said "I'm afraid I can't do that, John" and shut itself down.

Wait, you're not joking are you?

Anyhooty, John, I know you're no big fan of Nicole Richie, so I advise you to turn away from your screen...now.

[IMG]images/img/richie-celeb-u-02.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

eww,eww,eww,eww,eww.

Eww.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Okay I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what are those two long marks on Nicole's shoulderblades? They look like skidmarks, and they match so I though they were a tattoo?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

OH MY ....Ahhhhh.....Medic, medic. Where are my pills. Moma ,there a woman on my computer name Snowflake girl who is torturing me and I think I like it. Yo' I'm in a dark dirty alley stung out with a printed pictue of this Nicole shot becuse ....becuse...... I'm a crack addict. Snowflakegirl you turned me out and made me into a junkie. Damn you girl ,now I have no future. Hey,can you hook me up with another one of those,uh ,could you?

John, shoot the Tivo man, it's like the whole 2001 HAL thing and really you don't want that.Last thing you want is for your Tvo to start back sassin' you. Next thing you know it'll try and mate with your microwave and then ....look out!!! No food no, Tivo ;why a man could die a slow painful death that way. Trust me kill the Tivo

Snowflakegirl ,the wolves don't play.The wolves don't play!!!

She was on Leno yesturday (a repeat) but of course I fell asleep two seconds before she came on.

Ohhhhhh Dude . Why? And you did'n't even give a heads up this time either. You are so through I can't believe you. Fell asleep my eye. You have to do better then that.Come on. Fell asleep Pleeeeese!!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I've seen it before, but I..just like AIWANNABE, fell asleep 2 seconds before she came on.

Doesn't matter, I watched the show (Simple Life) as usual...and damn it if those two didn't have me rolling again!!
    I think they're both frickin hilarious and definately great eye-candy. Nicole is hot, but I find Paris to be better looking.

Also..I sure did like how she told off whatshisname who called them "dumb and dumber". It was CLASSIC! Good for Nicole!

I love this show...and even if it's all scripted or not, I don't care...I love watching them and laughing with them.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nicold bugs me. I hate the way she does things that anyone with at least a normal IQ could think of, but acts like it is briilliant. The thing about getting the maid to clean the room assigned to them was bad enough, but when she gave the "no one messes with me" speech and made the disgusting sausage it was too much. Wow Nicole --- you put bad things in a sausage and he ate it --- what a genuis you are! Ordinary folk like us would never think of that! Give me a break! I hope Nicole realizes some day that people don't do what she does because they have values and ethics --- not because they aren't as smart as she is.

+ Reply to Thread