+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Thank you for that because i really want to believe. Though I don't mind B4rb posting that picture because I found it kinda funny. You should see me with out my make up and my hair did.

FORT Newbie
    Responding to a post way upthread, Nicole wasn't adopted until about the age of 8 or 9. I believe the story o' month now is that Lionel first noticed her being taken care of by the roadies backstage at his shows when she was about 5.

On another board, she is quoted as saying her father, last year, is Escovedo, now she says she doesn't know who he is.
    And still on a third show, she said she knew BOTH her biologicals, and that she has visited them occasionally.

Out in the country Nic, gotta make sure it's HAY you're chewin on there baby.

I don't know what people have been posting on different message boards, but her profile here ( http://www.who2.com/nicolerichie.html ) states:

Richie was adopted as an infant by Lionel Richie and his first wife Brenda; her biological father is musician Pete Escovedo, brother of 1980s pop percussionist Sheila E. and son of famed Latin percussionist Pete Escovedo. The younger Pete Escovedo later became the musical director on The Wayne Brady Show.
    Also, here are some pics from Stuff.com that weren't in the magazine:

[IMG]images/img/stuff_nicole_richie_l9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/stuff_nicole_richie_l8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/stuff_nicole_richie_l10.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowflakegirl ,if you think you pants spontaneously combusted over the news about Colin Farrell mine have erupted in a mushroom cloud of nuclear proportions over the Nicole and Paris photos.
    Last edited by did_it_again; 06-28-2004 at 12:34 PM.

Nicole will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight.

Thanks for the heads up. I bet this interview will be good Jimmy Kimmel's pretty funny.

Why am I always the last to know?

No, fit_chick5, I am officially the last to know. It's just like real life!

Thanks, AIWANNABE, I'll try to tune in tonight. It's interesting to see how her persona differs from the brash rich bitch she comes off as on show. She's often a lot more articulate and reasonable in interviews.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    She's often a lot more articulate and reasonable in interviews.

I fell asleep right before she came on. Anyone watch it and can provide a recap.

Curses. Man, I can't believe you are using that old tired of excuse. Do you really expect any of us to believe that. Aiwannabe, I am very disapointed in you,very,very disapointed. At least my reason for not watching Nicole on Kimmel Live last night is legitamate. A pack of wild staving wolves came barging though my home and ate my damn T.V. Why if it wasn't for my athletic fighting ability they might have made off with my VCR.

+ Reply to Thread