+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

[QUOTE=fit_chick5]
    Quote Originally Posted by b4rb
    IMHO:
    Nicole is a stylist's creation. I have seen her without all the extensions and makeup and it isn't a pretty sight. I admire natural beauty the most. Without the thosands of bucks in hair extensions and makeup artist she would be another frumpy heiress.

Shhhh. Your going to wake the kid and mess up his dream.

I haven't seen any pictures of Nicole without her make up so I can't really say how she would look without it ,but she looks like she's trim and fit without the benefits of a stylist and or air bushing.
    Sorry to reveal the smoke and mirror trick that celebrities use...
    Go back to your dreams boys...

Us real chicks will still be here when you wake up!
    See my own reality show @ www.b4rb.com!
    My shows: Big Brother, What not to wear(bbc version), Survivor, American Idol, Real World

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    O.K , Now I'm awake and I'm mad .There are some people saying some viscious things about Nicole not looking good without make up.I want proof ie photos to back these cruel statements up. Wow, I think Nicky might be hotter than Paris.

Heres a picture for ya:

Sorry to burst your bubbles.
    My shows: Big Brother, What not to wear(bbc version), Survivor, American Idol, Real World

Ouch, tough crowd!

Anyway, more pictures of Nicole...I can respect that she's working what she's got. I think she looks great in these pictures, and seems to be dressing flatteringly (well, not too sure about that last pic, to be honest).

I say, give her stylist a raise!

[IMG]images/img/04nicole06.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/04nicole01.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/04nicole05.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/04nicole04.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by b4rb
    Heres a picture for ya:

Sorry to burst your bubbles.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Double damn damnation!!!!
    Hey...(loss for words)

That ain't right what you did just now. That ain't right.I'm just going to pretend that you never posted that ....it never happend ,alright. I'm going to go take a liitle break right now and get myself together and ........... man.you -are-so,so wrong
    Last edited by did_it_again; 06-22-2004 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Double damn damnation!!!!
    Hey...(loss for words)

That ain't right what you did just now. That ain't right.I'm just going to pretend that you never posted that ....it never happend ,alright. I'm going to go take a liitle break right now and get myself together and ........... man.you -are-so,so wrong

I was going to hijack the Paris thread but I couldnt find a pic of her without makeup...

I am just too evil...

Ok back to your dreams guys and gals...Put up some made up pretty pics now! Before didit passes out!

Pretty pics, coming right up. Poor did_it_again, I hope this will boost your spirits.

[IMG]images/img/NS_NicoleRichie_Stuff0704_02.j pg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/NS_NicoleRichie_Stuff0704_04.j pg[/IMG]

And these are from her Late Show appearance:

[IMG]images/img/NicoleRichie_LateShow_22June20 04_1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/NicoleRichie_LateShow_22June20 04_2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/NicoleRichie_LateShow_22June20 04_3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/NicoleRichie_LateShow_22June20 04_4.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

She was on Dave yesturday?!? I am so mad I missed it! She looked great on it though.

[QUOTE=SnowflakeGirl]Pretty pics, coming right up. Poor did_it_again, I hope this will boost your spirits.

Thank you Snowflake girl. Yesterday was really a bad day for me ,kinda like the day I found out ,as a kid ,that not only was the Tooth Fairy a fake
    ,but that I was going have to get braces and that's why I didn't have any money under my pillow because the money was needed to pay for my jacked up grill.I just wanna be a kid again and believe in the Tooth Fairy. I just wanna believe that Nicole is really hot. I just wanna believe.

JR.
    Nicole was on Stern's show today and came across great. She was very open and honest about her drug and booze problems, growing up with Lionel Ritchie, and partying at a young age. She was really down to earth and a good sport about things, she seems like she'd be fun to hang out with.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Nicole was on Live With Regis and Kelly Wednesday morning. Actually, Regis was on vacation so it was live with Kelly and Randy Jackson, but anyway.......she looked great!

I'm a female, and I know she has makeup artists, stylists, etc., but I can appreciate it when a woman can pull herself together and look great. Nicole can do that.......and now even more than before. She has toned up and really changed her dressing habits. For example, on Kelly this morning, she had on jeans and a very conservative jacket. She'd also cut bangs, which really flattered her. She wasn't her normal hoochified self. She looked like a lady (much like she did on Letterman but a different look).

Regarding that before and after stuff someone posted, that before picture was the mug shot I believe when she was arrested. Name me one celebrity or otherwise with a great mug shot, especially when one is hung over and strung out like she so candidly admits she was at the time.

I say give the girl a break and don't hate. She is a pretty girl, and she is blessed to have these opportunities. She seems to appreciate them so why be mean about it. If you don't like her, turn the channel.

Just my 2 cents!
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread