+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton

[IMG]images/img/parissingle_432.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/parispinksingle_432.jpg[/IMG]

PARIS
    Paris Hilton, 22, is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, founder of the Hilton hotel chain. With homes in Manhattan's Waldorf-Astoria, Beverly Hills and the Hamptons, she is a renowned jetsetter and socialite.

Hilton has developed a modeling career and has posed for such publications as GQ, Vanity Fair and FHM. She has also actively contributed in numerous fashion circles, often collaborating with top designers at their shows. Some of these designers and labels include Tommy Hilfiger, Joey and T, Heatherette, Richard Tyler and Jeremy Scott.

Hilton is currently focusing on an acting career. In 2001, she made a cameo appearance in Ben Stiller's film Zoolander. Her additional film credits include roles in the Kate Hudson movie Raising Helen, Nine Lives and Wonderland with Val Kilmer. She also appeared in the feature The Cat in the Hat with Mike Myers and Win A Date With Tad Hamilton, with Kate Bosworth and Topher Grace. She is currently filming a horror movie titled House of Wax. Her recent TV appearances include NBC's Las Vegas and FOX's The OC.

Often a tabloid centerpiece, Hilton has been linked to numerous young actors on Hollywood's Hot List. Her interests include yoga, tennis and designing a high-end purse collection and jewelry line with her sister. She is also actively involved in numerous charities and has lent her support to various animal advocacy organizations.

Hilton is bi-coastal and divides her time between Los Angeles and New York.

In those pictures she looks great. Probably the best I have seen of her. Paris is just Paris.

I thought the same thing, AI. She's toned up quite a bit since the first show, I think. She looks a lot better. Nicole, not so much.

I think Paris Hilton looks prettier and sweeter, or maybe just more accessible, when she smiles. I'll bet you someone from the studio told her that, because I swear she is smiling more in promo photos these days.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I know I'll be in the minority here, but I've always thought she was attractive. Yes, a tad too skinny at times, but still....I think she's good looking. Oh..and funny too.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I ain't one of the haters, Maveno, I always thought she was attractive myself (*dodges out of way of flying tomato*), just a tad bit cold and patrician. I just think she looks warmer and friendlier when she smiles--and hey, isn't that true of most people?

For comparison, here's a picture of her not smiling (And can you blame her? Clearly, the crotch of her jeans is too tight):

[IMG]images/img/paris_icejeansad.jpg[/IMG]

Here is a picture of her smiling and under bovine attack:

[IMG]images/img/parisandkillercow.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Great comparison SFG and I totally agree. I always thought she was over-rated maybe it was due to the fact that she looked so cold in the pictures.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I don't know, I've always thought she was not very attractive. She has a very plastic look, to me anyway. On top of that she looks like someone who thinks they're the s**t.JMO

SFG, I agree, she looks much more friendly when she's smiling. Um, is it just me or did she also inherit a new set of boobs in the second picture you posted?
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast