+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Says she earns her own money, doesn't live off her family's bucks. Her goal is to be an actress/singer.
    Yeah, having Hilton for a last name is no help at all :rolleyes
    She says the girl we see on The Simple Life is just a character she's playing. She didn't like that guy from last season at all (sorry I forgot his name). The producers told her that storyline would be good for ratings. I think we were lead to believe that he had an open invitation to go visit her in California, but that wasn't true. She never saw him again.
    So it is scripted, now it should be classified as a sitcom. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Yeah, having Hilton for a last name is no help at all :rolleyes
    I'm just repeating what she said. I'm not sure how much of it I actually believe.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

JR.
    Oh, I know you were just the messenger there Q. The sad part is that she believes it.

"I'm just used to driving Porches"

JR., she made $10 million last year, between the show and endorsement deals. I guess she really doesn't need daddy's money any more.

FORT Newbie
    I saw her on Letterman and had to turn it off halfway through. What a pompous bitch. What have you ever done in your life except be born with a famous name. "I work every day now". Really? Thats tough work..living your life with cameras following you around. There is something wrong with American culture when people like this become famous with no talent. She sure didn't come off very well on the show.

Some pics of Paris before the Letterman appearance.

[IMG]images/img/00parisletterman01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/00parisletterman02.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/00parisletterman03.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/00parisletterman04.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

And after...

[IMG]images/img/00parisletterman05.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/00parisletterman06.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/00parisletterman09.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/00parisletterman10.jpg[/IMG]
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I didn't know you were supposed to pose when you were on the phone. I've been talking on that thing all wrong.

Gah! Paris at the MTV Movie Awards in her "Cheeto" dress.

[IMG]images/img/ParisHilton_mtvawards.jpg[/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread