+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

[QUOTE=SnowflakeGirl we all made mistakes in our youth? Who doesn't have a sex-plicit videotape of themselves knocking boots a Playboy Playmate floating around somewhere?

Dude, I'm in my youth and I've been trying to get a sex-plicit video with me and playmate knocking boots for years,but every time I roll up to the Playboy mansion security calls the cops. I'll cut Paris some slack though, cuz ,well
    I'm just a silly boy. Paris rocks

Keep trying, Did It Again! I know you can do it, you just have to believe!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Did it again - your cracking me up !!!!!!!

Oh i'm not knocking paris in anyway....... (who doesn't have tapes ??? but mine are in MY possession)

Oh,did_it_again You'll have you day I know you will. Besides those Playmates aren't all their cracked (stacked) up to be anyway.

Marciadale, I gots love for ya man. You know . I got a pic of the lovable Well actually two for the price of one. Compliments of patience and diligence.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cute pic, did it again!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_chick5
    I've been hearing the "video" is going to go on sale that is if it hasn't already.what I don't understand is how is any of that legal unless she consents to the sale
    I think I saw the ex on some "celebrity news" show a while back. He said that he was selling the video from somewhere offshore. That way, it's technically not illlegal (or something like that).
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

He should be whipped like cattle. How low down do you have to be to do something like that? I mean really ,how can you do someone that you were once in a relationship with like that. If this isn't a publicity thing then he's a total pig.

I'm watching Paris Hilton on Letterman right now -- urgh. I hate her more than ever. She's just a disgusting example of a human being. She thinks she's so much more better than the rest of society when she's possibly 5 pegs lower than most of the population.

For anybody who missed Letterman:

When the first season of The Simple Life was airing, Dave booked Paris as a guest, but she backed out. He was mentioning her sex video in his monologue pretty much every night and she was worried about where the interview would be headed.

Last night he thanked her for changing her mind, and called her ex-boyfriend a skunk and a mouth-breathing knuckle-dragger and wondered why he wasn't in prison for putting the sex video on the internet. She said her people had explored that option, and said it would be good if Dave just keeps humiliating the guy on national TV.

She says she's still with Nick from Backstreet Boys, and she doesn't party nightly like she used to, since she has to get up at 6 AM every morning for work. Says she earns her own money, doesn't live off her family's bucks. Her goal is to be an actress/singer.

She says the girl we see on The Simple Life is just a character she's playing. She didn't like that guy from last season at all (sorry I forgot his name). The producers told her that storyline would be good for ratings. I think we were lead to believe that he had an open invitation to go visit her in California, but that wasn't true. She never saw him again.

She said Nicole really did freak out when her purse went missing that night she threw the bleach on the pool table, it wasn't scripted. FOX had to replace the table.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread