+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Does she need to make it so obvious that she doesnt need the push up bra thanks to the implants....

decorum..decorum....or just dont wear a shirt at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I admit that Paris Hilton is pretty, and I disagree with most people in thinking that her attractiveness is actually not of a Barbie variety. Sure, she's tan and blonde, but it's her regal, classical features that stand out. Call me weird.
    I think she's a cute girl. However, she is really skinny and sometimes looks like a mouse. I think her sister is cute too. Both the sisters are pretty but not over the top.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Does she need to make it so obvious that she doesnt need the push up bra thanks to the implants....
    What makes you think she has implants?

IMHO, I actually don't think she does. In the shots where she looks more "ample," if you will, she is either wearing a push-up or is manually squeezing them together. In other shots, her chest looks perfectly natural to me (i.e. not "Tori Spelling" breasts ).
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    ordinarily i would say that Paris would rate somewhere in the 7.5-8.5 (out of 10) range- HOWEVER- she is such a camera whore (see Celebrities Uncensored #6 thru #23) that she loses most of those points and is relegated to somewhere around roseanne barr status- IMHO of course...

I think she's attractive in that "socialite" type of way. She's got it right...personality and all. It makes good TV.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    ordinarily i would say that Paris would rate somewhere in the 7.5-8.5 (out of 10) range- HOWEVER- she is such a camera whore (see Celebrities Uncensored #6 thru #23) that she loses most of those points and is relegated to somewhere around roseanne barr status- IMHO of course...
    True, she is a cutey. However, she does also have a hunger for attention that is kind of annoying. I guess she learned her lesson about loving the camera too much. I agree with Snowflakegirl that I don't think her boobs are fake. I can make mine look like that when I push and adjust them a certain way-any woman can really. Also, you must consider all the airbrushing that goes into magazine covers.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Snowflake it wasnt even the magazine cover I was commenting about....but the one with the jacket.......she doesnt seem to be wearing a bra...and yet they are perfectly straight....hard to do without help.....(not huge but I suspect enhanced.....)

Do you mean the Ice Jeans ad? Because in that picture, MuseumGuy, I think she looks totally flat.

Who knew we'd get into such a heated discussion over boobs?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Well, I for one, don't think she is very pretty, more of a mid range chick. She has got to have the sh***est personality which doesn't help since she has got crap for a body. a real carpenters dream, flat as a board, straight as a rail and easy to nail!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    Well, I for one, don't think she is very pretty, more of a mid range chick. She has got to have the sh***est personality which doesn't help since she has got crap for a body. a real carpenters dream, flat as a board, straight as a rail and easy to nail!

+ Reply to Thread