+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Paris Hilton

Paris at Maxim magazine party, Aug. 5, 2004.

[IMG]images/img/maxim_party-6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/maxim_party-9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/maxim_party-8.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for the pics Snowie.

The dress makes her hips look huge and Paris is one of the skinniest women around, the satin wrap around her stomach makes her look pregnant. The dress length makes her legs look short and stumpy and her hair looks dry and stringy. Also, that thing around her neck looks like Paris' head is detached from her body, specifically in the last pic where her head is just floating!

Sigh,swoon ,drool,tears of joy. Thanks Snowflake Girl.

FORT Newbie
    great show. can't wait for Simply Life 3

FORT Newbie

paris has toned up

paris is very skinny but she has toned up and gotten pretty muscular. just look at her abs of calves or her bulging viens.

Just wanted to mention that I saw Paris on Conan O'Brien one night last week. She looked really nice in a tight red dress with flowing purple sleeves. She told Conan she never wears a dress twice, after the first wearing she gives them to friends or to charity.

She was promoting her book: "Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Cheek Peek Behind the Pose". She admitted it's just a spoof, people shouldn't really try to adhere to the "tips" in the book.

Also said she's working on a line of doggy clothes, called "Paris and Tinkerbell." And that 5 years from now she'd like to be married and have one child.

She must be doing the talk-show circuit: I see her listed this Tuesday (9/14) on Ellen, and Thursday (9/16) on Tony Danza's new show.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Watched Paris on Ellen today. She talked about how she's never had a job, and through the jobs she and Nicole have had (briefly) on The Simple Life, she has gained a new appreciation for the working stiffs of the world. Also she gave Ellen a lesson on how to walk down the red carpet at an awards show. She also mentioned that she has a bobcat for a pet, and Ellen said she better keep a close eye on Tinkerbell.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Paris was on Barbra Walter's annual 10 most influencial people of the year. The only thing that really stood out was that she said that she was "very smart."

And did you believe her?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And did you believe her?
    Street smarts, yes, book smarts, no.

+ Reply to Thread