+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

I admit that Paris Hilton is pretty, and I disagree with most people in thinking that her attractiveness is actually not of a Barbie variety. Sure, she's tan and blonde, but it's her regal, classical features that stand out. Call me weird.

I would never call you weird, Salome, in fact I agree with you! That's why I was describing her as "patrician."

Makerc, I think the second picture was actually taken around the time of the first season of the show, so I could be wrong but I don't think her boobage was some new part of her sizeable Hilton inheritance. Take it from me, though, the right top and/or bra can really pump up the volume, if you know what I'm saying.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I dont think shes all that. She looks pretty fake to me. She has pretty eyes thats about it. Her nose is funky looking. Its angled or something, and her lips look like shes injected them with botox. Fake hair, fake eyelashes probably, and that picture probably isnt even all of her. Like someone said about the boobs in the 2nd pic. Theyre probably not her boobs. lol To top it all off, her personality sucks if its anything like the one she had on a simple life. Yeah it was kinda funny, but it would also get old really fast if thats how she was all the time. Thats just me.

I think She's very attractive though she could stand to gain some poundage. I don't know the girl ,but I would imagine the personality is all for the camera that's her bit. If she were ,say the blond rocket scientist none of us would want to watch. Could you imagine 'The Structural Analysis and integrity of the Space Shuttle and N.A.S.A Life with two hot chicks qualified to discuss all that mumbo jumbo. Off the air in 2 weeks
    I admit she does have some funny little quirks about her face,but it all seems to work well.

Paris looks great in those pics, I agree that those are some of her best pics. I always thought she was an attractive woman but she has a tendency to wear too much makeup and I think she's a lot prettier without it. In the first season of The Simple Life, there were plenty of scenes with Paris not wearing any makeup and she looked great.

I thought that too, Fanatic277. Whenever Paris had her face scrubbed clean (like in the morning for half a nanosecond) I thought she looked quite beautiful. All the cosmetics only make her look harsh.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Checkout her picture on the cover of Stuff magazine

Is that a recent issue, Fit chick? Can anybody post that picture here?

I am so sorry Snowflakegirl. I wrote cover. Her picture is not on the cover of Stuff it's inside. I'll try to post it if I can. I'm new at this,but I'll give it my best

If you need help, you can refer to the thread on picture posting in the Help forum:
    Picture Posting

+ Reply to Thread