+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

I know a lot of people don't like Paris and a lot of people do - I just wanted to say she looks GREAT!!! I think there is something a little strange about her face but I would kill for her body - not her chest, I have my own and they are much better, but I would kill to have the rest of her body as my own because she does look like she is just naturally skinny and can eat whatever she wants (I eat whatever I want but I have to work out ALL the time) - now that I have said that, tomorrow's Headlines in every paper will say she is has an eating disorder!!!

hey amandafabulous,

by "enhancers" do you mean those things that look like raw chicken breasts? haha..whenever i see those at victoria's secrets or something, it cracks me up. i've never tried one on though...

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    ummm hate to say I've never seen raw chicken breasts...but I haven't.
    I eat out. a lot.

Anyway, umm they are silicone and look like boobs, most of them even have nipples.

I don't care one way or the other, I'm just enlightening people about other alternatives besides implants. When you see someone like Paris with boobs one day and without them the next you can bet she uses enhancers.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    You know what, Did_it, it's so obscure that even I am not sure how I found it.

But you can look it up on IMDB.com. It's apparently really awful.
    It's extremely awful. I turned it off about 10 minutes into it and Paris is not a good actress at all (although I knew this from watching her on The OC).

If anyone wants to see it (and I'm telling you right now, waste of money!), I'm sure you can find it at your local video store.

Thanks Snowflake girl. You know there is a certain allure to bad movies B,C and D rated. Now if a movie is just outright stupid and simply bad for no reason then I can't get with it,but a bad cheesy movie is something all together different. Bad cheesy acting has it's place so as long as this one falls into this category I'm o.k with it.

I used to be a big fan of MST3K, and it's true: some movies are so bad they're good. Some movies, however, are just bad. I don't know which Nine Lives is, as I haven't seen it myself and am not quite sure I want to take that chance.

Anyway, here is a loving screencap collage of Paris's mermaid gig for those of you who would like more of her to ogle (do make sure you scroll to the right if you don't want to miss her showering).

[IMG]images/img/Hilton-SimpleLife201-DL.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for the pics

The top of that group of pictures is funny, there are 4 Paris' and 2 Nicoles.

He sits speechless starring at Paris Hilton in a bikini on his computer screen. He hears the neighbors screming that his house is on fire as the sirens from the fire truck screams down the street toward his house .He has left a pan of greese frying on the stove,but he doesn't care for he's in his own little world . Whatever, the drool from his mouth will put out the fire. Besides what a little smoke inhilation anyway; he lives in the city near an industrial plant.
    Last edited by did_it_again; 06-30-2004 at 01:52 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Paris is hot.

/that's all I'll say
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Paris is hot.

/that's all I'll say

+ Reply to Thread