+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Yes, all skinny women must have an eating disorder of some kind.

OR, she's just skinny. Hmmmm...

Man, I don't know? I mean she's thin and she has a small frame. Calista Flockhart and Laura Flynn Boyle are skeletons with skin. When I look at Boyle and Flockhart I wanna run out and eat a gallon of ice cream slathered in chocolate and dripping with whip cream and then wash it down with a liter of coke and a pot of lasagna.Paris is nothing like that.

IMO - the skinny-ness just comes from being young and very active.

Doesn't look to have an eating disorder to me..... did you see how they pigged out last night at burger king - then at the hotel. Now that may be from no money, and starvation......LOL - but i think the girl is FINE and doing FINE !!!!!!!
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

Hey those girls are pigs . Why ,I have never been so appalled before in my life.Didn't they see that move "Super Size Me". Girls like that scare me because if you take them to a restaurant they'll out scarf you and then they'll want dessert on top of it. Girls I love you ,but do the Happy Meal or somethin'.

Screencaps of Paris Hilton in a b-rated UK schlocker from 2002 called Nine Lives:

[IMG]images/img/Dann-Paris_Hilton-Nine_Lives.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Hey, Snowfake girl where did you find this movie??

You know what, Did_it, it's so obscure that even I am not sure how I found it.

But you can look it up on IMDB.com. It's apparently really awful.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

i just want to see it for Paris.
    what is "b-rated "? never heard of that term. i just thought they use the same as us just change the age of guidelines
    ** and if you look at her you can tell she is naturally skinny because she has abs and you dont see her ribs

b-rated means "low budget and crappy". How are you not familiar with terms like this?

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    OK here's my 2 cents on the boob thing....I don't think it's been brought up before here, if it has, forgive me. There are these things called 'enhancers' that lots of flat chested models and celebs wear on occasion. Very commonly used in the industry.
    That's why Paris, Britney, whoever, sometimes look like barely a B cup and other times look like a full C or D cup. Has nothing to do with push up bras or boob jobs at all.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread