+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Nicky has what we not in the business call "wide butt".

ACK, I'm sorry, I had no idea there was nipplage in the first one! I'm so embarassed!

You must have been looking much closer than I was!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Her swimsuit top wasn't on straight, and upon MUCH further inspection and making it my wallpaper on my computer, I removed it

Quote Originally Posted by cdnhawk
    I saw her on Letterman and had to turn it off halfway through. What a pompous bitch. What have you ever done in your life except be born with a famous name. "I work every day now". Really? Thats tough work..living your life with cameras following you around. There is something wrong with American culture when people like this become famous with no talent. She sure didn't come off very well on the show.
    I agree but there are many "celebs" that have done nothing really but are house hold names, Zsa Zsa, Anna Nicole, George Hamilton....... "We" put them there so we can have some fun poking at them. weird but true

I never gave the girl much thought, after looking at all of the wonderful photo from snow(a big thanks for sharing) I have to say she is one of the MOST beautiful young ladies I have ever seen. Her body is almost total perfection.She has outstanding style in her clothing and make up, I haven't seen her on a talk show, and really only have an opinion of her being a very rich Daddy's girl .......
    but I have read that she has been working hard and made 10 mill last year .Good for her! Whats not to like about the girl ...she's rich, beautiful and skinny....b!tch

Paris has an almost non-existent butt,which me and my friends refer to as the medical conditon, FLAT-US.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

HOW can I get this condition? If we use the same toliet seat? sit on the same chair? PLEAAAASE I want to have the FLAT-US condition.

[QUOTE=SnowflakeGirl]:Nicky looks like a plank of driftwood

Uhhh,I think I might need to take back what I said about Nicky looking hotter than Paris.That backside view of Nicky in a bikini was not so good. Where I'm from we call the no booty syndrome The No A$$-A-TAL Disease. Unfortunately, it's a hereditary condition for which there is no cure.
    Paris still looks hot even if she doesn't have the Britney Spears or Beyonce bubble.

[QUOTE=did_it_again

Paris still looks hot even if she doesn't have the Britney Spears or Beyonce bubble.[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha Ha Ha
    In my 40 years I can NEVER remember that a big shelf / bubble on a girl ever was in style..... until JLo or Beyonce where apart of the pop culture. Funny thing about pop culture.......her today , gone tommorow

Does Paris have an eating disorder?

I don't want to start any rumors or attack Paris Hilton in any way but I've always been so surprised as to why this question hasn't really been addressed before by fans, the board and the media.

When I look at Paris I see the most skinniest person I have ever seen in my life! She is a little "fuller" looking in season 2 of The Simple Life, compared to Season 1 but she still appears to be skeltal to me.

Does anyone else feel this way? I've never heard he media comment on her weight .. yet they talk about Calista Flockhart and Lara Flynn Boyl .. I think that Paris is just as thin, if not thinner!

I'm mentioning this b/c of the recent new about Mary-Kate Olsen having anorexia. People have commented on how thin she is, so if she has anorexia, I defintily think it's possible that Paris Hilton does as well.

What do you think?

+ Reply to Thread