+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Okay, not wild about Paris's lemony thicket, I see.

How about these, they're from Hollywood Life.

[IMG]images/img/parishl1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/parishl2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/parishl3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/parishl4.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I love the Vanity Fair pics. How tall is she?

I believe she's 5'8".
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

[IMG]images/img/parisandkillercow.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

PARIS is looking like she has had a "growth spurt" - did she get a boob job??? I haven't heard that news but I did think this last season she looked almost completely flat chested and this season she looks like she is a little larger - Hard to go from an A cup to a full B or small C - what has everyone else heard???

Hasn't anyone here ever heard of a push-up bra? I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, I just can't believe how often the subject of Paris's breasts come up!

Well, I've already said this a couple of times earlier in this thread, but I personally don't think she's had any augmentation. She looks perfectly natural to me from what I've seen on the show so far this season, and in pictures such as the above, style and cut of garments can make a big difference visually (in addition to lighting, makeup, etc. because you know makeup artists also create cleavage with contour--e.g., ironing board flat supermodels on the cover of Cosmo). No one knows for sure except for Paris and her surgeon (if there is one) but that's my feeling here.

C'mon, girls in the thread back me up here, don't we all have some bras that just make us look just okay or normal, and then the ones we break out on special occasions (the miracle/wonder variety) that make us look like HOLY MOLEY THOSE ARE SPECTACULAR?!!

Paris looks great in the Hollywood Life pics, especially the second and third pics!

In some of these pictures particularly the second one of the'Hollywood Life' set she looks like a young Morgan Fairchild.

Why does every insignificant detail of these shows have to be a frickin' argument?

Does she have fake ta-ta's? Who cares? NONE of us knows for sure, so we should all shut the hell up about pretending to.

Heh heh, he said "ta-ta's."

Anyhoo, here are some recent stalkerazzi pics of Paris and sister Nicky on the beach.

[this first one removed for nipplage violation]

[IMG]images/img/04beachparis02.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/04beachparis03.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/04beachparis04.jpg[/IMG]

Nicky looks like a plank of driftwood!
    Last edited by John; 06-21-2004 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    C'mon, girls in the thread back me up here, don't we all have some bras that just make us look just okay or normal, and then the ones we break out on special occasions (the miracle/wonder variety) that make us look like HOLY MOLEY THOSE ARE SPECTACULAR?!!
    I'll back ya, Snowy...I have a couple of those bras, yes indeedy.

As for Paris' *ta-ta's* (hee hee, sorry John) I cannot comment, I do not watch this program, I only read Snowy's awesome recaps
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread