+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

I can't imagine that anyone loves the camera more than Paris.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I have to say the camera really loves her. I believe if she were 5'10 sge'd be a run way model. She has a very glomours look.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I can't imagine that anyone loves the camera more than Paris.
    Love both dresses that she's pictured in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    She said Nicole really did freak out when her purse went missing that night she threw the bleach on the pool table, it wasn't scripted. FOX had to replace the table.
    Yeah, that really annoyed me. Nicole is that much of a piglet she didn't even replace the pool table, and FOX are that much of a punk to refuse to pay for it? :rolleyes I also read an article a couple of weeks ago where they asked if Paris still kept in contact with the Ledings: "I changed my number." What a cow.

If I was a girl and I had a body like Paris I'd go around in tight little shorts and tank tops everyday in high heel open toe shoes so all the women would hate me,then I'd sit at home and do my nails and think "so sad people hate me because I'm so beautiful,if only they took the opportunity to get to know me they would love me . Then I would wipe the teras from my eyes and sing "I will survive" like Gloria Gaynor ;then go out to the disco and shake my cute little booty until dawn and then go home and curl up in my big fluffy bed and fall fast asleep. I want more pictures of Paris(tantrum) more,more,more

Well, here ya go then...

These are from outside the Regis & Kelly show. I think she looks especially pretty in the top two.

[IMG]images/img/parisregis04.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/parisregis03.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/parisregis02.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/parisregis01.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Paris on TRL...

[IMG]images/img/paristrl03.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/paristrl04.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/paristrl01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/paristrl02.bmp[/IMG]
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oh, and in case you missed the MTV Movie Awards...

[IMG]images/img/electra-mtv2004-s-01.jpg[/IMG]

Paris smooching on Carmen Electra, with a very pleased-looking Snoop in the backgrizzle.

I saw Paris on TRL and they had her guess which products were real and which ones you could get off the streets of NYC for cheap. She only got one wrong. Then Lil' John came and gave her a jeweled goblet that said Paris on it. In her TRL pictures her hair looked too blonde.

Snowflake girl you are my fav.Those pictures rock!! I read that she's suposed to be doing a rap song or album which is supposed to be produced by Lil John. Rap??? Don't know about that,but if she does you know I'll buy it because I'm a junky for her and Nicole.Thanks for the photos.

+ Reply to Thread