+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Simple Life 2

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I really hated the first "Simple Life" but my wife loved it. Unfortunately I have to pay for watching all the NBA playoff games by watching "Simple Life 2" with her when it starts.

I wasn't all that crazy about it when I first saw it ,but I got hooked. Yeah it's silly but it's funny and campy. I mean what young lady of 22 walks around like that with a little rat dog. That's usually reserved for little blue haired women living in Pasaena or the Hamptons maybe even Miami. This is just cheap fun.
    Last edited by JR.; 05-25-2004 at 05:46 PM.

JR.
    Please keep this thread on topic.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Please keep this thread on topic.
    Sorry abou that.

Soooo EXlurker ,your gonna really like watching the Simple Life -2 Riiiight . I would imagine we could get some could get some pretty cool recaps. It'll be fun even if you don't like it all that much it'll give you something to complain about in a fun way. No harm in that.Can You dig it!!!!
    But ,I bet after two or three episodes of Simple Life -2 you'll be down with the show.
    Sorry I got us in trouble
    One question the show can't be that bad if you actually do watch it with your wife I think this show may actually bring preople closer together

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I personally love this show. I shall be watching! The girls are such brats - esp. Nicole, but they are entertaining.

Rich kids! Man they act as if they rule the world and they act silly on top of it ,good thing they're cute , oh and they have that nasty little rat dog. Every time I see one of those dogs I want to set out a mouse trap

I love the show & love the girls. Yes, they are spoiled - but i love watching to see what outrageous outfits they have on and they're crazy comments !!!!!
    It's just a show - i'm sure they don't act THAT ridiculous in real life....... or let's hope not !!!!!
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale
    I love the show & love the girls. Yes, they are spoiled - but i love watching to see what outrageous outfits they have on and they're crazy comments !!!!!
    It's just a show - i'm sure they don't act THAT ridiculous in real life....... or let's hope not !!!!!

That's what I tell my co workers how can you not love to see them play dumb . It's a gas. I think some people have a hard time getting with this show because they think they act that outrages. I bet some of my co -workers that if thet couldn't appriciate the show and at least get into it after two or three episodes I'd by them two rounds. Needless to say they took me up on it. Come on Paris ,Come on Nicole .Work with me ,Work with me

LMAO - FIT C.
    i bet your co-workers fibbed just to get the drinks.......
    THE GIRLS ARE A RIOT - and even if you can't stand them, one show w/ hook ya - this was totally me w/ paris before the first season - and now i'm a PARIS HO !!!!!!
    TOTALLY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HER !!!!!!!
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast