+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Simple Life 2

the show is pretty fake, there are pics all around with the girls using cell phones and the deal is, they never stay in the camper and they only drive when asked to 'for footage'

I will look for the pics and specific links as soon as I can.

the tape is supposedly recording of their random makeouts,hookups,trash talking from a night of partying when their mics were left on.

<3 the sara icon!
    ANTM 4 FAVS: MichelleBrittany

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasmJunkie

<3 the sara icon!
    thanks i am trying to work on a sara layout.
    well i was figuring they went really living in the camper

Hey Sarcasm...your avatar is hillarious! Yeah...I'm looking forward to seeing their not so "Simple Life 2" It's too funny!

I know there's a lot of stuff floating around about Paris and Nicole, but I just loved the first show. I laughed so hard. When The Simple Life 2 airs I'm gong have a Simple Life party with my friends and were going to wear high heels and daisy dukes and eat bon bons and drink champagne. Maybe we'll invite over a boy or two.Paris and Nicole forever

Yeah, this show is really fake. It is set up and most of the situations are not real. It was blatantly obvious in the first season. That's why I don't like it and will not watch this second season. I could only stand a couple episodes of the first because it was so contrived.

I think it would be much funnier if they actually did plop the girls somewhere and not script stuff and just see how they deal in meager surroundings. It's not funny when it is all forced. :rolleyes

But Like so many scripted shows you have to have "stars" or featured actors right. I mean what is reality tv anyway --entertainment I think whay people like this show is cuz of Paris and Nicole's antics. I can understand your not liking the show if your looking for actual reality , but you can't deny those two make a good team. They're trashy sexy and cool fun.
    oh by the way the Tim Wolves will fall in 5 Fit chick loves the Lakers and Detriot
    Last edited by fit_chick5; 05-24-2004 at 03:02 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I don't think it'll be as funny as the 1st, only cause I think they're going to be TRYING to be funny. But I'm hoping they can make me laugh like the 1st one...but I have my doubts.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I know that all reality shows are scripted, but for me, The Simple Life doesn't work because it is too contrived and the girls aren't believable. I disagree with your assessment that it works because of Paris and Nicole. But to each their own.
    And fit_chick- Lakers suck.

I'll say this much from a party girls perspective I could hang with those two.
    I admit I will be pretty disappointed if this show is not funny because so many of the reality shows are based around dramatic situations or who's going to be voted off and though I like the drama some times I want to see something light hearted or funny and i don't see any other reality shows that are just fun. so yeah I want the show to be successful and i think these two can pull it off.

apparently people think this show i funny

the SL2 looks even faker than the last one just by the previews i seen

a 'cop' happens to pull them over camera's happen to be in all the right positions for the shots...'cop' comes to the car and ask for registration... nicole ritchie "what's registration" not funny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast