+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris & Nicole Truckin' On

PARIS & NICOLE TRUCKIN' ON

March 14, 2004 -- Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie play dress-up one last time as they shoot an opening scene for "Simple Life 2."

The socialites-turned-reality-TV-stars have gassed up their cotton-candy pink pickup and are hitting the road for a 30-day cross-country drive from Miami Beach to Beverly Hills with no money, no credit cards, no cell phones - and no boyfriends.

They'll be towing a live-in trailer, and along the way they'll have jobs set up for them in such hot spots (emphasis on hot) as Brooksville, Fla., and Lafayette, La.

Life is sure to to quickly get complicated.

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/20766.htm

Geez, now Nicole has a dog too?

Ok now what the heck are they gonna do in Brooksville?? They really are going to a SIMPLE place there, bout the only thing I know of in that neck of the woods is the Monday only flea market.

hmmmm I bet it takes them two days to drive from Miami to Brooksville. Being the debs that they are, they probably never drove a vehicle that was pulling a trailer and on Florida backroads.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Am I the only person around here looking forward to Round 2 of La Vie Simple?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Am I the only person around here looking forward to Round 2 of La Vie Simple?
    Nopers!! I absolutely LOVED them the first time, I can't wait to see this one. They're funny as h3ll to me.

Bummer about having to pull a trailer, cause that means we'll be having alot of "driving errors" as footage.. I'd much rather see them being all catty, etc..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FYI the dogs name is honey

Nicole must have gotten her driver's license back, or else Paris will be doing all the driving.

+ Reply to Thread