+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 01/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Braxtons mom asked if he will miss Paris and Nicole and he says yes, but they were silly-she then says will you remember them-He says Paris and Nicole???? who are they????

We'll have a recap up, for those who missed it.

FORT Fogey
    I didn't see it, but I can't say I missed it

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Paris's parents send Japanese food across the country for the family....the food I believe was delievered by the police
    It's not a big thing, but I just wanted to point out that the parents sent the food from Chin Chin--that's a Chinese restaurant out here in LA. A very overrated Chinese restaurant out here in LA, I might add. I almost died when I saw that Leding boy squeeze ketchup onto his plate. That was just wrong!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I think he was eating catfish and not the Chinese food. Grandpa didn't eat any of their Chinese either. I thought the same thing though when I thought he was eating the Chinese food.

Oh, thanks for letting me know that SassyMe! That's actually a relief for me to hear, I was getting all grossed out about it!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Wow - there was some actual drama tonight, what with the impending tornado and all. I wonder how the network would have explained it if the girls had been killed.

I loved Nicole's reaction at finding out that a laundromat is a place where people drag their dirty clothes to, and still have to wash them themselves!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123