+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I don't like that I can't make fun of them at that ending... oh well, they'll always be rich bitches to me.... until I forget about them...I hope that's really soon.

FORT Fan
    Hi,

2 quick observations:

1. The road kill part was actually on Fox's site from the beginning. When I watched it online, I thought it was their first day and it was just a deleted scene.

Interesting choice of making one of the finale scenes available online.

2. I have been reading that they were kicked out 2-3 days before? The article even interviewed the hotel manager.

So, the last part of the goodbyes are planned, reconstructed, refilmed OR the article is wrong?

Kind of short ending; it would be great to see how they would tell their adventures to their friends when they returned.

FORT Fogey
    I would guess the article was wrong.

I have to say I was annoyed with the fake "We never did get that threesome" voiceover....that didnt sound like either of their voices. The show was perfect as it was without having to cheat for that ending... :-/ der. Anyway, besides that, the show actually made me sorta like the two girls, which I didnt think was gonna be possible after the bleach on the pool table.

Also.... Curly is the coolest!
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
    -- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by neese28
    I have to say I was annoyed with the fake "We never did get that threesome" voiceover....that didnt sound like either of their voices. The show was perfect as it was without having to cheat for that ending... :-/ der. Anyway, besides that, the show actually made me sorta like the two girls, which I didnt think was gonna be possible after the bleach on the pool table.

Also.... Curly is the coolest!

It was REALLY sweet that Paris gave Grandma Curly her quilt from home. That was touching. Also, Grandma Curly with tears in her eyes as they were leaving......man...that was sad...sniff sniff

Curly genuinely cared for the girls. The only good thing about the show was the Leding Family. What a nice family. Braxton, Tink, and Curly stole the show, though.

The voice over at the end about the threesome was really bad. :ohono

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I am in shock & awe that I actually missed this. No clue how either, I was perched in my lazygirl watching tv even.

Will this be re-aired on Thursday, like someone said??
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I was laughing when the girls said that they did this whole thing to prove to everyone that they could survive it and that they did a pretty good job at it. Who are they kidding? They only survived because it was a stupid TV show. All that they proved is thatthey have no real world skills. If it were real life they would be unemployed and probably would have been arrested for some of the crap they pulled.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I think that of the two girls, Paris probably got more out of it than Nicole did.

And, with that...that's all I have to say.

I'm glad the Ledings got a brand new car out of the deal though.

I think they should have gotten more than just a car out of it. I mean, these girls embarrassed them and completely disrupted their lives.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast