+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Simple Life Episode 7 - The Reunion

Here it is Dfleming2:

Thanks Sher, it is noble of you to sit through this reconstituted pig slop for us. I just think the porducers did a piss poor job of editing and creating story arc for the entire season. It felt all slapped together, like a late homework assignment, a pity since I really enjoyed the series at first.

And am I the only one who wants to slap the aggressively perky Leeza Gibbons in the mouth. She was really annoying me.

Anyway, Sher, thanks again. You're a saint!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    thank you very much snowflake girl... you deserve a round of applause... so I'm going to make a few guesses as to what the smilie is, and then pick the one that's actually working....

:applause

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I just think the reunion would've been better if they didn't have Entertainment Tonight's Perk Princess of 1990 hosting it.

Never have been a fan of Leeza Gibbons...never will be.

But, did anyone catch at the end of the show when Leeza called the new car Paris and Nicole presented to the Leding family a 2004 FORD Durango?

Boy...I wonder how she'll dodge that bullet.

Or, was it Paris?

I know SOMEONE said it!

FORT Fan
    Hi,

It's interesting to note that the blue truck once had camoflourage (sp?) colours before becoming pink.

If you watch the bonus clip on Fox's web site, you would find a clip where P&N worked for a taxidermist. When they shipped a stuffed bear somewhere, the truck was camoflourage colour.

It may be a different truck, but it looks like the same truck to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    I just think the reunion would've been better if they didn't have Entertainment Tonight's Perk Princess of 1990 hosting it.

Never have been a fan of Leeza Gibbons...never will be.

Leeza Gibbons bites. Didja hear her at one point where she said "Paris' favoritist job?"

Favoritist?

That makes me madderer than when people say "nuke-yoo-lur" when they pronounce N U C L E A R.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    When I first moved to Los Angeles...lonnggg time ago, I was working for a talent agency who'd send us out on temp jobs for possible acting roles.
    Yeah, I know..big dreamer.

Anyway...Leeza's talk show was new, and they couldn't get enough people to fill the audience, so I was hired to sit in the audience. (along with about 25 others) She CAN'T interview worth beans, she'd always ask the dumbest of questions and the whole show was awkward. I vowed I'd never watch her show, cause I didn't want to support it with ratings. So, this is the first time I've seen her interview since then...and she's THE SAME crappy interviewer.

HOW she is even on television is BEYOND me!! She must have been some Warner Bro. executives "side dish" and she'd blow the whistle to his wife if he didn't give her a show.
    Last edited by Maveno; 01-16-2004 at 05:04 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12