+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Simple Life, Episode 6 Recap: Where the Boys are…Arkansas!

Oh, Snowflakegirl, what can I say? I kept trying to remember quotes to comment on, and when I got to about ten, I realized I wanted to quote most of it I lmao the entire way through.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

It's a good thing the producers took all of the girls cash and credit cards or else somebody in that town might be out charging stuff up to Lionel's Visa.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Excellent job SFG!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    Great recap! MyGod I love this show the more I watch it - heaven help me... sure it's overproduced (I mean how much sympathy can we feel when they run out of gas and there's obviously a well-fueled sound truck picking up their plight - another episode) But here's the thing - Paris and Nicole are about as dumb as Jessica Simpson (as in like a fox). i happen to think they are awesome as they take down redneck mama Leding (loved that they put the birdhouse on the queen mother's hubby's charge account, and I loved your commenting about her big farmer's foot in the recap ) Therein lies the charm of the show - when you dig through the production valued layers of heir-headedness and begin to see that P and N are actually sweet and love animals and hate mean people, then it dawns on you that they aren't the phonies - the ignorant "we're better than they is" types who sit in polyester-clad judgment are the most hypocritical and laughable of all... I can't wait until the new season starts next week !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12