+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 01/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I liked Nicole in the first couple of episodes, but her true obnoxious self has come out with a vengeance. Not a pretty sight! I feel a little sorry for Paris. She does seem somewhat embarrassed by Nicole's childish antics.

For those who missed this show, or want to see it again, my TV Guide shows a repeat airing tonight at 8:30pm, following an older episode (the auction) at 8pm (All times Eastern).

Initially, I thought this show would be fun. But really it's just been one tense situation after another, esp. with the family that they are staying with. I can't believe how incredibly rude, disrespectful, & overall immature these two are! Just further proof that money can't buy class.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I feel the same way, holly. Seems to be a lot more awkward, 'squirm in embarrassment' scenes than I had anticipated. I feel more uncomfortable watching them than entertained the past few episodes.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Me too. I thought it would be funny, but now I'm just...disgusted. They are both disrespectful, self-centered brats who don't deserve the publicity they're getting. And I can really do without seeing Paris in low-rider pants...someone needs to explain to her that you actually need a behind to wear those.

At least they enjoyed their job this week. Now if the Hilton empire ever comes crashing down, Paris can get a job pumping gas.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    I wish for just one minute the girls would think about what kind of work they might be causing the folks they live with. I also wonder what the family thinks now watching what went on behind the scenes.

I promise there are a LOT of good looking men in AR and none of the ones on the show to date even come close.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Sorry Shakenbake. I thought your post said 'abuse' not 'accuse'. My answer to you doesn't make much sense
    Nicole abused the owner of the bar. Now, that would be interesting!

I agree, it is getting painful to watch anymore. I mostly cringed last night at the behaviors I saw. Unfortunately, having money doesn't always mean you have class. If Fox put them up to these things, I'm insulted that they think this is what I would want to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456