+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 01/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    the part where Paris was talking to Trey about how she never expected to meet anyone like him in Arkansas seemed so fake. The show for me has been a let down. The girls don't care because they knew they would be going back to their own lifestyles after it is all over so why bother.

These two are so empty that they couldn't even manage to keep themselves entertained with anything other than griping to each other when they had to stay home. Read a book or a newspaper, watch tv., take a walk around the farm, ask 'dad' to teach them how to drive the tractor, do something. They are unbelievable. There's a lot more to life than shopping and partying.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Nicole is crazy. I'm relatively certain that the bar owner didn't steal her damn purse.
    Did Nicole accuse the bar owner? I missed the end, had to tend to my child.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I thought the scenes between Paris and Chops was kind of sweet...in a Mrs. Robinson kind of way.

Maybe Lionel Ritchie should write a song about his daughter called "Mamas Don't Let Your Princesses Grow Up To Be Vandals".

Quote Originally Posted by Shakenbake
    Did Nicole accuse the bar owner? I missed the end, had to tend to my child.
    Not the bar owner, but the bar owner's property. Nicole got mad that she couldn't find her purse, so she went in the back, grabbed a bottle of bleach, and poured it all over the pool table
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I didn't hear her blame the bar owner..but I did hear the lady say to Nicole, "We wouldn't tolerate that from anyone, and we're not gonna tolerate it from you!" (something like that)

Like I've said many weeks ago, Nicole is the problem child in almost ALL the instances. Paris just laughs or gets embarrassed. Nicole sure embarrassed them real bad in the bar, sloshy drunk, screaming, and of course...the bleach.
    No wonder the Ledings kicked them out before 'time was up'.

They still crack me up, but I can see where they're getting 'out of hand'. Also, I CAN'T see how slobbering all over 18 year olds is gonna fair well when they get back to the big city and their friends.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

What losers. I caught the final 15 minutes, and it is the same show over and over again. BORING! I don't care how much money they have, I could buy way more character at the local Walmart than they have between 'em.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kickstand
    What losers. I caught the final 15 minutes, and it is the same show over and over again. BORING! I don't care how much money they have, I could buy way more character at the local Walmart than they have between 'em.
    And, considering that they don't even know what Wal-Mart is, I'd say that's a safe bet.

FORT Newbie
    Nicole errupted uncontrollably over her lost purse that probably had a lipstick in it, yet she expected the auctioneer to *get over it* when she stole $200 worth of merchandise from him. I KNEW it would be a different story if SHE was the victim. What a witch!

Sorry Shakenbake. I thought your post said 'abuse' not 'accuse'. My answer to you doesn't make much sense
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast