+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton and Nick Carter?

Dude, Nick Carter triggers my gay-dar in a serious way. I am surprised he's dating Paris for that reason only. Maybe they both want a bit of attention...I certainly don't think either one of them have the depth or capacity to take a relationship seriously.

Guess we'll know more when the video comes out.

He does have more of a "bad boy" type of image now than when he first was with BSB. Maybe she is either part of an image for publicity or he likes a sure thing.

NICK CARTER TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW "SWEETHEART," PARIS HILTON, ON THE NEXT "ACCESS HOLLYWOOD"

NICK CARTER TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW "SWEETHEART," PARIS HILTON, ON THE NEXT "ACCESS HOLLYWOOD"

SHOW AIRS ON MONDAY, JANUARY 19, 2004

BURBANK, Calif. ? January 19, 2004 ? In an interview with "Access Hollywood," pop star Nick Carter talks about his new "sweetheart," hotel heiress and fledgling actress, Paris Hilton. Carter also says he is "trying to stay as far away" as he can from the "drama" going on in his family due to the arrest of his mother on suspicion of battery. The interview airs on "Access Hollywood," Monday, January 19, 2004 (check local listings for time and station).

Carter says that he and Hilton met over the holidays and that things clicked immediately. "We've been kind of seeing each other for 3 weeks now," he says. "It was right after Christmas that I started hanging out with her...I met her, and it kind of kicked it off. I really like her. She is cool to hang out with, she's got a really good personality, and she's outgoing."

The Backstreet Boy also says that he and Hilton have a lot in common. "You know, it's funny because our personalities are really similar," he says. "I think maybe something to do with the fact that we're both Aquarius's, but I don't know if I believe in star signs too much. It works. You know, at the end of the day, I'm having fun with her; I enjoy spending time with her. She's a sweetheart."

Regarding the recent arrest of his mother on suspicion of battery, Carter says that while it is a difficult situation to deal with, he is trying to focus his energy on all the positive things happening in his life. "It's just a lot of drama, it's a lot of drama going on," he says. "The best thing I can do is stay out of it, really just stay as far away from it that I can, and at the same time look out for my little brother and my siblings. That's all I can do...I've got a big year coming up. A movie I'm shooting, the Backstreet Boys record, you know, I've got to concentrate on a lot of things."

"Access Hollywood" is produced by NBC and distributed by NBC Enterprises Domestic Syndication. Rob K. Silverstein is the executive producer.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    ................The Backstreet Boy also says that he and Hilton have a lot in common. "You know, it's funny because our personalities are really similar," he says. "I think maybe something to do with the fact that we're both Aquarius's, but I don't know if I believe in star signs too much. It works. You know, at the end of the day, I'm having fun with her; I enjoy spending time with her. .........
    Nooo, leave being an Aquarius out of it. I'm an Aquarius and I would never want to be or act like either one. Darn it, I'll change my birthdate if I have to!

Apparently, they're more alike than they know. Nick's mother was arrested today, for beating up her ex-husband's new girlfriend.

I guess it's true about some boys looking for the girl that reminds them of mother!

(I still don't understand that if you aren't with him/her, what do you care who they see? If you don't want the person, be glad that they have someone else and are not bothering you).
    Last edited by eldee; 01-19-2004 at 05:07 PM.

blm
    SECTION II: How Nickolas Carter Relates to Other People

Venus Opposition Mars with an orb of less than 1/2 degree

Yours was not a happy childhood and,(bein away from home, touring all time.) while there is nothing you want more than a close love relationship, you may also fear it.!!! YOU PROBABLY HAVE AN ACTIVE SEX LIFE(his relationship towards him n paris.) BUT THAT MAY HAVE SOME DISCOMFORT ACKNOWLEDGING FEELINGS OF LOVE, DEPENDENCE OR VULNERABILITY.
    BEST OF LUCK TO HIM N PARIS.

blm
    all the stuff in () are my opinions on how what that says pertains to Nick C.

blm
    all the rest is all factual towards an Acquarius-Acquarius relationship----
    "I think maybe something to do with the fact that we're both Aquarius's,"-nick carter.

They were in the latest US all over each other expecially at some film festival

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast