+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton and Nick Carter?

Ever since New kids on the block were spawned from some record executive's ass, anyone that gets on stage and sings cheesy songs with 3-4 other guys in front of thousands of screaming 12 year olds is lame in my book.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I heard about this too and I actually agree that she could do better than him. But I think it's true...I saw them together on either Extra or ET or Access Hollywood last night. Who knows if they live together but at least they've made a few appearances together.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I heard about this too. I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but what the heck is he thinking??? He's never been a favorite of mine, but she is just so annoying. If it weren't for her parents, no one would even know who the heck she was. *going off to hide before the adorers throw rocks at me*

I don't know if he has such a good boy image anymore. Maybe they both need more attention. Some people can't get enough. Maybe she is up to N and he is up to P on the alphabet.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Maybe she is up to N and he is up to P on the alphabet.

eldee... when I finally understood your joke I had a good laugh over it.

<------ that's me. Slow and steady wins the race.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Fogey
    combatcutie, I wouldn't flame you for that... I completely agree. So we'll get flamed together now

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    combatcutie, I wouldn't flame you for that... I completely agree. So we'll get flamed together now

LOL....well, at least we have one another

Paris Hilton is not a great catch. She has money going for her and thats it. She is way too skinny everywhere... even between the ears.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    Paris Hilton is not a great catch. She has money going for her and thats it. She is way too skinny everywhere... even between the ears.

Couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    Yes, that's transparently so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast