+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which One Waddles??

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago

Which One Waddles??

After watching the gala episode again, where there is a rumour floating around Altus, I concluded that the rumour is that one of them walks like a penguin. I just wanted to get other people's reaction of who they think the town is talking about. I think I know, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Becki
    After watching the gala episode again, where there is a rumour floating around Altus, I concluded that the rumour is that one of them walks like a penguin. I just wanted to get other people's reaction of who they think the town is talking about. I think I know, but I'm not sure.
    Becki, I wondered that myself. If I were to risk a guess, I would say Paris. She seems very gangly and ungraceful (is that a word?). Anyway, I think its her.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I thought it was Nicole. When she was wearing that costume, while working at Sonic, she was all bent over and was walking kind of funny. I just figured she must walk like that all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I thought it was Nicole. When she was wearing that costume, while working at Sonic, she was all bent over and was walking kind of funny. I just figured she must walk like that all the time.

Yeah, I was thinking it was Nicole as well. Paris has that whole "I'm a model-- GET IT" walk going on...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    LOL what a funny word to say and read, "waddle"..

Anyway, it's Nicole...hands down!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Becki, I wondered that myself. If I were to risk a guess, I would say Paris. She seems very gangly and ungraceful (is that a word?). Anyway, I think its her.
    She's only ungraceful when she moves. Her dancing is too pathetic to even laugh about.

FORT Fogey

JGD
    I think its Paris.. Which I kind of dont get since shes a model. But when she walks, her steps are kind of far apart from each other(horizontally).

Okay, I thought it but, you said it! (Hey, when you act a certain way, what can you expect?)

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I don't have the answer, but I thought it was Paris. I mean, when she concentrates on how she walks, she walks like a model, but then there were a few shots where I don't think she was concentrating and she kind of shuffled her feet while her toes were pointed out in opposite directions. I don't know.

+ Reply to Thread