+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All-new 1-hour episode to air 01/13, finale 01/14

All-new 1-hour episode to air 12/13, finale 12/14

FOX TO AIR AN ALL-NEW ONE-HOUR EPISODE OF "THE SIMPLE LIFE" TUESDAY, JAN. 13, ON FOX

Season Finale of "The Simple Life" To Air Wednesday, Jan. 14, on FOX

THE SIMPLE LIFE, the hit reality series that chronicles "celebutantes" Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie as they experience life on an Arkansas farm, will air a one-hour original episode on Tuesday, Jan. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Additionally, FOX will air the season finale episode on Wednesday, Jan. 14 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT).

Details for the one-hour episode are still being finalized. In the finale airing on Jan. 14, Nicole loses her purse and her temper at a local club, so Janet tells the girls they must go and make amends. While in town, the girls discover their newfound love of roadkill. Afterwards, Paris and Nicole must pack up their things and say good-bye to the Ledings and their simple life in Arkansas.

John, you got the top dates wrong, unless I'm misreading it. You have listed 12/13 and 12/14, which is over and in December.

I think you meant 1/13 and 1/14 unless I'm dumber than Tink.

Oops. Thanks!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I just wish the show could've been longer.

It's one of the most hilarious shows this season!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    I just wish the show could've been longer.

It's one of the most hilarious shows this season!
    here is tot he fact we get a full hour of it though

I am dancing for joy(you can see me on the right.

Here are the details on the special 1-hour episode to air next week:

PARIS AND NICOLE HEAD BACK TO ARKANSAS ON "THE SIMPLE LIFE REUNION" AIRING TUESDAY, JAN. 13, ON FOX

Season Finale to Air Wednesday, Jan. 14, on FOX

Celebutantes and best friends Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie head back to Arkansas to face the town of Altus on THE SIMPLE LIFE REUNION airing Tuesday, Jan. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. The season finale of THE SIMPLE LIFE airs Wednesday, Jan. 14 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT).

The special will reunite Paris and Nicole with the Leding family, as well as some of their former bosses and ex-"boyfriends." Hosted by Leeza Gibbons, THE SIMPLE LIFE REUNION will feature exclusive, never-before-seen footage of their time spent on the farm. It will also highlight some of the most outrageous and hilarious moments from the series. Additionally, the girls will be answering questions (and dispelling, or confirming, rumors!) from an audience of over 300 locals.

In the finale episode Jan. 14, Nicole loses her purse and her temper at a local club, so Janet tells the girls they must go and make amends. While in town, the girls discover a newfound love of roadkill. Afterwards, Paris and Nicole must pack up their things and say good-bye to the Ledings and the simple life in Arkansas.

Mary-Ellis Bunim and Jonathan Murray ("The Real World," "Road Rules") are executive producers of THE SIMPLE LIFE, which is a 20th Century Fox Television production in association with Bunim-Murray.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    DAMN IT MAN!! Boy would I just loveeee being a part of this audience.
    This ought to be good!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I hate it that this show is almost over. In the previews from last week it looked like the girls were going home unexpectedly. I wonder if Albert made them leave after they disobeyed him and threw a fit at the bar.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glennajo
    I hate it that this show is almost over. In the previews from last week it looked like the girls were going home unexpectedly. I wonder if Albert made them leave after they disobeyed him and threw a fit at the bar.

It's rumored, or supposedly true, that they were "kicked out" of the Ledings farmhouse two days before the show was to finish filming. They went to a local hotel for the remaining two days to finish the filming.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread