+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 4-episode marathon 12/30

The 4-episode marathon 12/30

TUESDAY, DEC. 30

--'THE SIMPLE LIFE'—(8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT)-In Stereo CC

PARIS HILTON AND NICOLE RICHIE GO FROM FILTHY RICH,
    TO JUST PLAIN FILTHY IN 'THE SIMPLE LIFE' TUESDAY, DEC. 30, ON FOX

The first episode follows hotel heiress Paris Hilton and her best friend Nicole Richie, daughter of legendary pop icon Lionel Richie, as they leave behind the comforts of their lavish lifestyle in Los Angeles for a chance to live THE SIMPLE LIFE. Armed with a Louis Vuitton bag and a teacup chihuahua named Tinkerbell, Hilton and Richie move to a farm to live with a hardworking family in Altus, AR on the "Pilot" episode of THE SIMPLE LIFE Tuesday, Dec. 30 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (LIF-101) (TV-PG D,L)

--'THE SIMPLE LIFE'—(8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT)-In Stereo CC

THE GIRLS GET A TASTE OF HARD LABOR
    WITH A JOB AT A FAST FOOD JOINT ON
    'THE SIMPLE LIFE' TUESDAY, DEC. 30, ON FOX

Paris and Nicole put on their hairnets and fry up the burgers and onion rings during a day on the job at a local fast food restaurant. When they discover the work is tougher than it looks, they prove they can charm the customers – but not their supervisors -- as they put their own spin on food service on THE SIMPLE LIFE airing Tuesday, Dec. 30 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (LIF-103) (TV-PG L)

--'THE SIMPLE LIFE'—(9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT)-In Stereo CC

THE GIRLS HAVE SPRING FEVER ON
    'THE SIMPLE LIFE' TUESDAY, DEC. 30, ON FOX

When the local mayor invites Paris and Nicole to co-chair the annual Spring Gala, the girls make quite a splash, especially at the kissing booth. Meanwhile, they vow to make Justin's ex-girlfriend sorry she ever broke up with him in the episode of THE SIMPLE LIFE airing Tuesday, Dec. 30 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (LIF-104) (TV-PG D,L)

--'THE SIMPLE LIFE'—(9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT)-In Stereo CC

PARIS AND NICOLE SPEND SOME SERIOUS MOOOO-LAH
    ON 'THE SIMPLE LIFE' TUESDAY, DEC. 30 ON FOX

In the episode, Paris and Nicole try their hand at cattle herding. But when their new boss sends them to the feed store with a credit card, he gets more than he bargained for in THE SIMPLE LIFE airing Tuesday, Dec. 30 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (LIF-105) (TV-PG D,L)

(THAT '70s SHOW and 24 will be preempted this night.)

Is the series over?

When is the last show? I'm taping it for a friend that I got started on this and I see on TVGuide.com that it's a repeat tonight.

There are 2 more episodes, but they won't air until January.

Thanks, John. Now I can have a Simpler Life for the Holiday season!

Taz
    I had not seen the one where they charged the birdhouse, do you know when it orignially aired?

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I'm glad they aired it...I missed the one where they worked at Sonic, and was thrilled to see that they know nothing there too!

Paris & Nicole and Beavis & Butthead, seperated at birth

I watched this show for the first time during the marathon. I only got to see the first two episodes. It was much funnier than I expected.

My husband made a comment that the two girls acted exactly like Beavis and Butthead. It's so true! Especially in the Sonic episode. They did pretty much everything Beavis and Butthead did at their fast food job.

Who knows? Maybe the show was a big influence on their lives growing up (since they really didn't have much parental guidance).
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by bwolpert
    ......My husband made a comment that the two girls acted exactly like Beavis and Butthead. It's so true! Especially in the Sonic episode. They did pretty much everything Beavis and Butthead did at their fast food job. ...
    A good observation but I think that Beavis and Butthead might get offended by the girls being compared to them.

I am TIRED OF THESE RERUNS!!!!!!!!!

Let's see the last episode already!

+ Reply to Thread