+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny as hell

Funny as hell

I had heard about this show but never watched it because I have found the two girls in the show to be rich snobs. But then I watched it this week because my friend Eduardo and I were at a friends house. And he wanted to watch it so we did. And I have to say this show is so hilarious. gotta watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWorldFan
    I had heard about this show but never watched it because I have found the two girls in the show to be rich snobs. But then I watched it this week because my friend Eduardo and I were at a friends house. And he wanted to watch it so we did. And I have to say this show is so hilarious. gotta watch it again.
    Well, catch it while you can - it's almost over! I believe they only made 7 episodes and they've already shown 5 or 6 of them. But FOX has been showing the episodes more than once so who knows, maybe they'll repeat the whole thing. It's turned out to be funnier than I thought it would.

And welcome to the FORT!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread